Pet Peeves

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now my pet peeve is my landlord.

We aren't staying there, we are at my moms he knows that. Wayne went there on Thursday night after work to pack up some more stuff and he found the door unlocked and open with the key in the lock. We figure it was the landlords key. We don't have a whole lot that is really valuable there, a back up computer of waynes, our furniature, etc. But that is just unacceptable. I called and left him a msg to tell him this is what Wayne found and the key is here at my office for him to pick it up. He hasn't picked it up yet NOR has he called me. :rant:

I don't know the specifics of your situation, but unless you had some agreement with your landlord that allowed him entry at that time, isn't it considered breaking and entering if he goes in to your apartment without your permission?

I actually had given him permission when we 'moved out'. I knew that he would need to bring people in to check out the mold situation and fix it so I told him that he was welcome to come and go has he needed. I told him that we would attempt to keep it as tidy as we could as we moved out. He was welcome to show it as well when he liked but he might find us there packing. So he was ok to go.

I like to go for walks later in the evening. It really annoys me when drivers suddenly decide to switch on their bright lights even though there's a good chance they see people walking along the sidewalk. There may not be a law requiring drivers to dim their lights for pedestrians, but they should do it at least out of common courtesy! :redhot:

-People who do not respond to my emails

-People who let there dog **** on the sidewalk and/or in front of my appartment. I live like 5 meters from a area for dogs! and still they let there pets ****/pee a meter from the grass. :rant:

-bR33z4H language.

and much more but atm those are the highest on my list. esp. the email one. Im waiting for an email for 2 days now, now waith since saturday and send 3 out since then. how much work is it to type 1 line and send it to me...

woah yeah!!! I hate it that good shows got cancelled! First firefly, now stargate atlantis... (but oke got 5 seasons so im not crying to hard on that one)
I so wanna know Books story... guess we'll never found out. :( (Gorram it! )

ok. my pet peeves...

people who have nothing better to do than complain about Everything. not everything is pleasant, but not everything is worth caterwalling about. (my nail broke, did you see that, it broke, it looks terrible, look at that, i can't use this finger now) honey the nail will grow back. one ouch and you should stop at that.
when husband doesn't call that he's gonna be late (i know where he is, I would just apprieciate a call)
causing a stir among people because you think it's 'funny' it's not. and it drops your maturity level at pre-baby
calling american bullies (Bullies not am. bulldog) pit bulls, it gives both a bad name.
which would go to labeling a dog what it's not because you're sooooo smart and know it all but can't tell the difference between a great dane and a bulldog. (but you're still right anyway)

and last but not least. Excuses. for anything. it's demoralizing. Can't do something, be truthful, don't want to do something, be truthful. dont tell me the dog don't match the carpet, a ufo landed on my house so i can't come into work on my day off, hide in the bushes from someone you don't want to speak to and when caught say 'i swear i saw a talking chipmunk run in here." say 'I'm too tired to walk down the street to see you, but i really would if I wasn't' and then take a cab to go eat, then decide the air is nice and walk home.... (lol so those are pretty crazy excuses but my point is all excuses make you look like a doofus, and worst yet, a liar.) I'd rather have people mad at me for being honest than weed my way through life being a fibber.

woohoo that was fun. lol :giggle:

jorats said:
- most excellent tv series no longer in production.
(this comes after seeing meep's signature banner - I miss firefly!!! :cry3: )

My husband would whole heartedly agree with you on this one.

I felt the same way about Carnivale.

Dewi said:
jorats said:
(this comes after seeing meep's signature banner - I miss firefly!!! :cry3: )

My husband would whole heartedly agree with you on this one.

I felt the same way about Carnivale.

I totally agree it was so good. Yet again another reason why I hate fox.

Ok my pet peeves of the day:

People saying things are done and are not, or not done properly
People that do things one time perfectly and then a second time not and you don't understand why
Clients who expect things to be done right now - they so don't understand
Can you tell I am having work issues!

People who drive 40 in a 50 and then when a light goes to turn yellow they speed up so they don't sit at the light but you do because of their stupid actions :rant:
People who can't park properly
People who don't use signals but expect you to know exactly what they are doing
People who just leave their signals on

- Rude people
- Bullying
- Finding hair in my food
- BAd driving
- A guy i know. He really thinks everbody sucks at driving but him. And he will critisize anyone. But he's the lord of the road. Always right. Amaaazing driver! Etc! Ugh!
- People who let their dogs poop anywhere (public parks, the middle of the street,...) and don't pick it up and throw it in the garbage.
- People who chew with their mouths open.
- People who insist in telling me that rats are disgusting and making a fuss about it.
- Narrow minded people
- Being annoyed
- Movies like "Scary Movie", "Meet the spartans", "Superhero movie", etc.. not funny. At all.
- Really bad horror movies! (Anyone seen Ring around the Rosie? Terrible.)
- Blonde jokes
- When someone caugh on me
- People who put the knife in their mouth when eating (i'm very picky about eating habits lol)
- People who use fallacies. I know too many of those people. And i hate talking to them.

-Stepping on snails! Especially if its bare feet! After it rains I am always on the lookout for them, since they seem to congregateon my fornt steps and then when you go out, you step on them if you don't look closely! Makes me feel extra bad! Not only are you hurting them, but their house too!

-People who make plans, and then just either don't call you, or don't show up at all. Its alright if you have to cancel, just TELL ME so I don't sit around all day waiting!

- People who tal and act like they know what they are doing, but actually have no idea!

jorats said:

Roswell! :bs:
alien-smiley-130.gif

Lets seeeee..

-Narrow-minded people
-Stuck up people
-People who complain about everything, when theres nothing to complain about
-People who make a big deal out of nothing
-Chavs
-Drivers who don't know what the hell an indicator is (we get it a lot!)
-Drivers with their lights on fulll blast on small backroads
-People unwilling to learn
-People who hate rats
-Eating with mouths open
-Leaving lights on in the day time
-Unecassary mess
-People lacking common sense and common courtesy(they're really not that common anymore!)

Ohh geez I could go on and on and on... I sounds like a bitter old lady :giggle:

Back