Our Ratties (MuffinsMum)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muffin is still learning how feel comfy in a hammock. Usually the other girls sleep with just their heads hanging out - Muffie apparently still feels unsure of what to do with those arms and legs!

(Some of her story is here http://www.ratshackforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31489)

MuffieLearnsHammock_1_zps71d7c8be.jpg

She had just been eating blueberries so 'scuse the stained fingers :D

Oh my! These are such wonderful pictures of your sweeties!! Felt like I could just reach out into my monitor and pick up one or two of your beautiful ratties and cuddle. :heart:

Nickelrat said:
Oh my! These are such wonderful pictures of your sweeties!! Felt like I could just reach out into my monitor and pick up one or two of your beautiful ratties and cuddle. :heart:
Thank you!!! :heart: I can't even begin to describe how precious they are to me!

If only I had enough to get a nice camera to have these moments! Seriously, if we had a video camera on them 24/7, I'm pretty sure there would be a ton of beautiful moments and plenty of comedy to watch.

Your photos of your furbabies are just lovely!

Godmother said:
How did I miss this thread full of beautiful photos??! Such a pleasure to look at them.
For some reason I can't see the last one, though.

Thank you! Sorry about the last one, I had been experimenting with a Photobucket account, but the upload times (they like to play me a promotional video) aren't that great on my internet bandwidth! Here is the pic from Flickr,

on Flickr

Pluie said:
If only I had enough to get a nice camera to have these moments! Seriously, if we had a video camera on them 24/7, I'm pretty sure there would be a ton of beautiful moments and plenty of comedy to watch.

Your photos of your furbabies are just lovely!

Thank you Pluie! Most of these pictures were taken on a little 'point and squirt' kind of camera - but I was able to adjust the exposure and the ISO to accommodate a lower light level. I hope you can figure something out - we've found the pictures of our pets are pretty precious and love to have them!

Back