Our Ratties (MuffinsMum)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuffinsMum

Are we just allowed to post a picture heavy post (that's actually a random brag? :D ) I wanted to share our girls with everyone...

Muffie Dumpling by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

This is Muffie. She's unbelievably shy and needs to be loved on her own terms. She was cuddly this day so this picture is pretty special to us.

Gracie loves Muff by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

Muffie's kind to everyone - she's everyone's favourite sleeping buddy! Here she is with Gracie.

It Wasn't Me! by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

The Roans look so similar to each other - this is Waffles in the foreground Coca in the background. Note the well chewed toys!

Muffie Answers the Door by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

Muffie 'answering the door' during playtime, Coca peeking out the window!

Who's there? by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

Waffkins peeking out of the house ...

Snoozes by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

Waffles snoozing in a fleecy ...

Boggling by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

She was fast asleep, but boggling - so we ended up with this one too :)

Gracie's Snooze Spot by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

And Gracie peeking out of a tunnel hammock.

Thanks for looking :heart:

ETA - I figured out how to get a better sized picture - so you don't have to click :)

Thank you for your wonderfully kind words everyone! I can't tell you how much I appreciate sharing our friends with people who 'get it'!! :hugs:

Scritches by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

I know I shared this in another post, but wanted to put it in this one too ...

Ratty Snack by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

We grew some oatgrass in sterile soil for them as a digging box - :heart: :heart: :heart: what a happy mess they made!

Oat Munchies by MuffiesMum, on Flickr

Last one ... this is also oat grass!

Thanks for indulging me!

Petunia said:
awesome photos and beautiful ratties!! just want to scoop them up and kiss them all over!

They'll let you do it - and let you give them raspberries on their tummies too! :)

My daughter wanted me to share two of her pics with you

on Flickr

The light level wasn't so good - but ratties smile, don't they? Gracie on her favourite corner hammock.

on Flickr

Just to show that a rattie can fill up your whole world :)

P.S. What does it say about a family when you check their pockets before you do laundry and you're more likely to find rattie snacks than loose change? :cheeky:

on Flickr

This one made me smile - I love rat piles ... not only do you get a big squishy lump of cute ratties, but I love where all the spare bits and pieces (like tails) end up ... (This is Gracie - enjoying sharing Waffles tail).

ohhh, your ratties are so stunning. I have a huge soft spot for roans, though I've never had the pleasure of "meeting" one in real life. Beautiful photography, lovely sweet ratties.

fenshae said:
ohhh, your ratties are so stunning. I have a huge soft spot for roans, though I've never had the pleasure of "meeting" one in real life. Beautiful photography, lovely sweet ratties.
Thank you! They're so pretty, but their personalities leave us all feeling mushy! They were pretty rambunctious when they were really young but at 5 months they're turning into super affectionate kissy, cuddly girls, which we never expected - and are thoroughly enjoying. :cuddle:

Here are some shots from the past 24 hours that left us smiling...

on Flickr
Coca and Gracie sharing hammock space ...

on Flickr
Rat pile!! Loved Gracie's feet and little bottom in the air!

on Flickr
Waffles and Coca in the Space Pod :)

I'm hoping to get some more shots of playtime soon - recently those have all been a tad blurry!

Joanne, thank you for that :cloud9:

It seems like every time we turn around there is another photo op! These sweet girls make us laugh every day ...

on Flickr
With ears slicked back and lips slightly parted, Muffie models what every fashionable rat is wearing this fall, the GENUINE tail boa ... (and we ask that you please pardon the stray raisin, usually we're pretty good about that :oops:)

on Flickr
Waffles emerging from a fleecy sleeve during playtime this afternoon ...

on Flickr
The Face at the Window ...

on Flickr
Muffie, napping in the fleecy after the run around ...

...and Gracie spent most of the time inside my sleeve - making it a little tricky to take pictures :lol:

Back