• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

opinons requested please

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girls really liked cube suspended the boy sliek thme sitting on the ground ( they often lay on the bare ground) but they destroy ti when no suspended so I hang thme up now.

Also, petunia, give me a shout when you've got a few of these for sale ;)

Petunia said:
yeh those Cozy Boats are unique! I think if I were going to suspend a cube I'd put a flat hammock under it, but I've never used a cube that way.

Petunia, go ahead and replicate the Cozy Boat, if you want. :thumbup: :nod:

jorats said:
Petunia said:
yeh those Cozy Boats are unique! I think if I were going to suspend a cube I'd put a flat hammock under it, but I've never used a cube that way.

oh that is very generous of you, Joanne.

However, I have no clue how the Cozy Boat is made.

Even if I could figure it out, I think it's a bit beyond my sewing abilities. :lol:

Just a random fact I seen:

Facts that will blow your mind
Yesterday
Hammocks actually improve sleep quality and make people fall asleep faster.

No wonder ratties look so comfy and seem to sleep so well LOL

Petunia said:
jorats said:
Petunia said:

oh that is very generous of you, Joanne.

However, I have no clue how the Cozy Boat is made.

Even if I could figure it out, I think it's a bit beyond my sewing abilities. :lol:
Hehe if you ever do I woudl love to get one, I wanted one from Jo but couldn't get my grubby paws on one before she closed up shop lol

Yep, it looks complicated but I was able to reverse engineer one for personal use. If you want Jo I would be happy to do a tutorial. I've actually been thinking lately of doing another tutorial but couldn't think of what I wanted to do.

Yes please!!!!! Mine are on their last legs! Although if Nic wants to come out of retirement, then I'd be happy to purchase some... :cheeky:

Joanne said:
Yes please!!!!! Mine are on their last legs! Although if Nic wants to come out of retirement, then I'd be happy to purchase some... :cheeky:

yes that would be great if Nic would make them again. :nod: To be honest I'm not sure I"m up for tackling anything new. at least not right now, got a lot on my plate.

Rissa said:
Yep, it looks complicated but I was able to reverse engineer one for personal use. If you want Jo I would be happy to do a tutorial. I've actually been thinking lately of doing another tutorial but couldn't think of what I wanted to do.
That would be awesome Rissa! Thank you. I really don't know when Nic would find time to get to it.

Back