Ohh Poor Morry ..Sigh

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as he moves the sides start to bellow a bit again, and he's sooo thin and frail...so we have a long way to go...

apr19Morry.jpg

Ah, poor Morry. His breathing looks a bit better but he just looks so tired and worn out. At least he is in the best possible place right now. A rat should never have to have had such a hard life :(

Bundyrats said:
Ah, poor Morry. His breathing looks a bit better but he just looks so tired and worn out. At least he is in the best possible place right now. A rat should never have to have had such a hard life :(

My thoughts exactly.... Poor, poor Morry! He really deserves to get better and enjoy fine living with you. Please, Great One Above, do you have a miracle in store for this poor little boy? :praying:

Unepuce said:
Bundyrats said:

My thoughts exactly.... Poor, poor Morry! He really deserves to get better and enjoy fine living with you. Please, Great One Above, do you have a miracle in store for this poor little boy? :praying:

Yes.. and my thoughts exactly too!

he starts them tonight. I was really astounded to see how good he was when I walked in the door tonight. :joy:

But I missed lunch so I am eating dinner now, attempting to keep Bean out of it LOL

lilspaz68 said:
he starts them tonight. I was really astounded to see how good he was when I walked in the door tonight. :joy:

But I missed lunch so I am eating dinner now, attempting to keep Bean out of it LOL

Hang in there Morry!!! :heart: :heart:
Bean want's "sharesee's" :giggle:

Sharlees rattakisses said:
lilspaz68 said:

Hang in there Morry!!! :heart: :heart:
Bean want's "sharesee's" :giggle:

The only problem with Sharsies with Bean is him missing his 2 top teeth, he keeps trying to bite down on everything, and is sooo confused when it doesn't work...he gently gums things to death after running off with them :p

lilspaz68 said:
The only problem with Sharsies with Bean is him missing his 2 top teeth, he keeps trying to bite down on everything, and is sooo confused when it doesn't work...he gently gums things to death after running off with them :p

:laugh4:

Oh man, I needed that visual for a laugh tonight!

he looks so rough poor guy. I hope the meds help he needs a bit more of a happy ending than what he has had in his life.

Here you can see him meeting the baby girls...after awhile though they were moving too fast and swarming him for his poor brain, so I tucked him in the carrier for "safety" :lol:

Aw, what a sweet boy he is with the girls! Definitely overwhelmed though, I agree. But I think his chest wasn't heaving too much during it that I could see, which is amazing because usually they do breathe a little more intensely during intros.

Back