Newbies from Toronto...Charity & Her Girls Photo Dump :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am SO glad to hear she is finally resorbing her litter. I'm sure the babies are lined up at the milk bar again. LOL

Those babies are all just adorable, but I think this is my favourite picture, and would like to nominate it for RPOM. Seconder?

mar1babies_zpsbdcdd2e5.jpg

yummy little rattie faces!
you have a knack for taking great photos!! (mine are ALWAYS blurry!) those little ones will find homes in no time!

So Charity's little girls are all named now.

Merida for the feisty brave darker hoodie, Bianca for the much shyer PEW, and Penny (the last 2 are from the Rescuers) for the smaller 2nd-in-command hoodie girl. :thumbup:

Charity's horrible breathing has cleared up thank the rat gods!

We also have a baby boy photo dump now. No time for text just pics for the most part...

Perses got to babysit, which he though was great for the first half hour, but I think all the moving,swirling around etc made him weary and I held him after that LOL

mar11babyboys2_zps0bfd83af.jpg

mar11babyboys3_zpsb9ed0ec6.jpg

mar11Persesandthebabyboys3_zps5bfedaa3.jpg

mar11Persesandthebabyboy_zpsca2d69e9.jpg

mar11babyblackboy_zps7546d3af.jpg

mar11Persesandthebabyboys_zps55892115.jpg

mar11Persesandthebabyboys2_zps89ae8962.jpg

mar11babyPEWboys_zps5e4a8000.jpg

mar11babyboys4_zpsae2e3671.jpg

mar11babyPEWboy2_zpseb0da58f.jpg

mar11babyPEWboy3_zps6ed499c9.jpg

mar11babyboys_zps17587a3e.jpg

mar11babyPEWboy_zps107d106f.jpg

mar11babyhoodieboy_zpsf13aee44.jpg

Names needed!! (4 PEW, 3 black berk, 1 hoodie) :heart: :heart:

:thud:

That's it, I'm in love!!! I couldn't even pick one or two, I'm in love with them all (including Perses! :giggle: )

I'm am so happy Charity's lungs cleared up!!! This is great news!!! And the boys look like they're going very well themselves... Hopefully, this is the end of the big worries...?

Looking up random names, Gwynn means white in Cornish, which is cute for a PEW, or Wit which is Dutch, Valge in Estonian, or Fotsy in Malagasy.

Thats my contribution for baby names, at least for tonight.

Back