New owner been lurking and wanted to say hello

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jems71 said:
and when she saw someone with rats at a pets in the park day over the summer she decided a rat would be a good alternative to a Chihuahua...LOL

that was me! haha small world. i had chancey, and a couple of friends of mine were being the shoulder ponies for hazel and bronsart.

twitch said:
Jems71 said:
and when she saw someone with rats at a pets in the park day over the summer she decided a rat would be a good alternative to a Chihuahua...LOL

that was me! haha small world. i had chancey, and a couple of friends of mine were being the shoulder ponies for hazel and bronsart.

Haha! thats awsome!
But all I have to say is D@mned Small Cities! everyone knows everyone...no privacy!!! I think I want to move to an island of my very own...Hahaha! Just kidding I am not that antisocial! I would invite people over occassionally...then when they bored or bothered me I would kick them off my island and depending on the situation they may ot may not get a boat...haha!

Hey and Welcome! I know you said you feel bad about buying from a pet store, but in some circumstances! Pet Shops can be Rescue! I know it can be a terrible industry to support but those baby ratties who were mass bred for money will now get a beautiful and happy home! They deserve one too.

Well, with a CN or FN you can definately fit in more rats. :giggle:

Welcome to the Shack.

Back