My silly Lily a difficult case: RIP

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry you lost Lily. What an ordeal that was! You have given her 2 extra months, with some obvious happy times... she really was lucky to have you! :hugs:

Rest well, silly Lily. Play hard at the Bridge with all your passed friends...

crumbilina said:
Lily quietly passed away this morning on my lap.
Not a lot of struggling, she just stopped breathing.

Rest peacefully silly Lily :heart:
The bridge is a busy place to day.. Butter Bean was a lady's man. He'll take good care of her.

:heart: :heart: RIP sweet Lily :heart: :heart: :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss. I am so glad you got the extra 2 months with her. It is really sweet that she decided to pass away peacefully in your lap. She loved you very much and that shows in all her pictures. :hugs:

I'm sorry she passed but I'm glad it was so gentle and with her owner. And the extra time from the medications is a treasure :)

I'm so sorry. Very hard to lose her after working so hard to get her better. I hope it's a comfort that she was with you at the end.

And I love Jorats' image of her dear Butter Bean welcoming Lily to the Bridge. Two very fine ratties. :heart:

jorats said:
crumbilina said:
Lily quietly passed away this morning on my lap.
Not a lot of struggling, she just stopped breathing.

Rest peacefully silly Lily :heart:
The bridge is a busy place to day.. Butter Bean was a lady's man. He'll take good care of her.

This is a nice thought :) I like it.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I am glad that she was with me when she left. I think it has made this a lot easier on me, especially since I debated for so long about taking her in because I didn't want her to suffer. I know she didn't suffer and that helps a lot.

Back