My Rattie Adventure

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Buck and Sweet Pea are lazy when it comes to food. Instead of hoarding it somewhere they just cover up the food dish with toilet paper rolls....

Yep, my boys used to do that! They would drag over several scraps of flannel/fleece blankies and pile them all on top of their food bowl, to "hide" their food. :D

During play time today I was eating Life cereal. The ratties loved it!! I was wondering how Buck was eating them so fast... Till I cleaned up and found this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413078409.948345.jpg
I've found pizza crust under my bed from Sweet Pea before too.....
I love my little ratties and their goofiness [emoji4]

Long before I got my little girl the tip of her tail must have gotten closed in a cage door or something and broke. Cuz it healed funny and the tip is a little crooked. I just noticed recently that she has this hard pimple-like bump right at the crook of the crookedness... It's got a scab-like point on the bump. I'm not really concerned about it just curious what it is... Any ideas?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413508963.447954.jpg
Today's rat salad because I don't have time for playtime today. Carrots, apples, broccoli, and cooked pasta. They like the noodles the best.... Hmmmm more like they are taste testing everything.... Grab a piece, take a few bites and then leave most of it there to go try something different.... This is gonna be a mess...

The other morning when I went in I thought all the fruit/veggie bowl was gone... So I checked their regular food dish... They had pushed all their regular food out and hid the apples and such in there....
Also look at this super cute pic of my big handsome boy!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413767435.611888.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm a little mad at him right now... He chewed a hole in my pillow, my comforter, and one of the stuffed animals I still sleep with.... All in the time it took me to clean their cage.... I put down a big blanket and he goes under it and pees all over my bed...

Agreed...you can never get mad at a ratty. They just do what comes naturally, and of course their charm melts me every time. ;)

Everyday when I come home from work I open up my bedroom door to see Sweet Pea standing at the door swaying back and forth and looking in my general direction. I don't know if she hears me coming and runs over to see me... Or if she sits there all day waiting... But it's kinda cute and I love her for it. Buck pops his head out from under the hut shortly after I say Hi.
They loves me! :3

So last night Buck discovered how to climb to the top of the cage and he is just like one of those sassy cats that knocks stuff off the table....
First it was the Cheerio container so I spent 5 minutes picking Cheerios out of my carpet and then 10 minutes later it was their carrier.... Not sure if he wanted my attention or he was just being a pain in the bum....

Back