My name is Clive

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweetheart,
I realize that you have had a hard life up to now & I'm glad that it has changed.
I could write a 1000 page novel & still not get through half of my life story.
It was BAD worse than bad actually but since I cannot change it I have moved past it.
Your past should never justify your actions in the future.
It would have been better to be up front and honest instead of misleading & evasive.
Your son is a cutie by the way. :thud:
I look forward to hearing more about your ratties as well as your family. :cuddle:

Just though it would be a silly joke :)

Id like to make a real account If Joanne would forgive me for how rude I was to her.
I just would very much so value the chance to be part of the rat community again.
although I am not expecting you to forgive me, please don't get that impression.
And I realize making the fake account was not the best route to take, but I figured I would be shunned right away or denied an account if I tried. :( I am sorry guys.

And thanks, I love him to bits, hes absolutely amazing <3

here is a couple more pics of Logan. <3
My happy drooling baby :p
IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

My little guy sleeping. :)

:thud:
Lovely!! :heart:
The love you feel for your child is WAAAY stronger than any other love isn't it?
What a nice family you have.

Note: EVERYONE deserves a second chance.
What does every one else think? :thumbup:

As much as some people might beat me over the head with a dead fish... I always have a soft spot for our young people. I can delete this account and you can create a new one and be honest with who with us. You'll need to tough up and take our criticism once in a while, accept our advice with an open heart and not take everything as an attack.

I'm glad things have settled for you and that you're in a good place right now.

I sure hope that having a son has made you grow up a lot. You're still young and, to me, will have to prove that you're capable of being a member of the community again.

rodentfettish said:
I am sorry I became homeless and could no longer care for them properly.

Terrible things happen and that's nothing you need to be sorry for. No one ever blamed you for falling on hard times. But how you acted after the entire forum tried to support you and Dahlas took them was completely unacceptable and I hope you take the time to write her a very long, heartfelt apology.

yay :) thank you soo much joanne! I promise i'll keep to myself and take advice as help. although alot of why I needed advice last time was because of financial and other reasons. I now have no issues with vet care and plan on getting both my boys fixed so they dont smell as much :)

Welcome back, Alex! What a relief :thud: to know that rodentfettish is you, not some weird guy with a rodent fetish. I had no idea this was you, and I was feeling really creeped out.

Logan is a gorgeous little man. Looking forward to seeing more photos of him and of your new rats. :welcomewagon:

rodentfettish said:
I now have no issues with vet care and plan on getting both my boys fixed so they dont smell as much :)

heheh i love man rat smell call me a freak but i love it... well their musk their pee sticks to high heaven >_> to bad you can't have one without the other lol

Godmother said:
Welcome back, Alex! What a relief :thud: to know that rodentfettish is you, not some weird guy with a rodent fetish. I had no idea this was you, and I was feeling really creeped out.

Logan is a gorgeous little man. Looking forward to seeing more photos of him and of your new rats. :welcomewagon:

Thank you :) I love him to death

and I am kind of relieved that he is made up also, I cant imagine an old man with a rodent fetish who opts to make a male lingerie line inspired by rats....

Back