My name is Clive

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hello, My name is Clive, I own two ratties, one named chester and one named douglas, I am single so they fill my void of time, and I have grown to LOVE them dearly. I am hoping to find some friends and good advice on this forum, and perhaps share some of my interests about my ideas with my intimate rat clothing line for men.

Attached is some pictures of my rats.

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

rodentfettish said:
and perhaps share some of my interests about my ideas with my intimate rat clothing line for men.

Just goes to show how well we pay attention. lol
So... I'm guessing a troll? You are from Moncton NB. Anything else you'd like to say?

I was wondering why no one was commenting on that. My first thought when I read the intro was "Oh, a furry?"... :lol:

thanks for the welcomes, and no, I am not from moncton n.b.
What is a troll? I am new to forums.

Thanks

Each person has an IP address so yes, you are using a computer who's using internet from Moncton NB.
I also find it amusing that you changed your location using proper French instead of the silliness of repulic de ze congo or however you had it.

I wouldn't really tell the person who runs the forum and who has access to all the IPs and records - and can also look up any user's general location - that she's wrong.

Edit: I guess I'm just feeding the trolls. Oh well, it's the snacking hour, right? :lol:

I wasnt here to cause trouble like I did before.
I just wanted to see what was up in the rat community. I figured you would realize who I was anyways.
Anyways I got 2 new boys as you can see, and Im engaged and have a 2 month old son now. I am 19 and have been in my own house for a year now. Was financially stable for a long time as I work, and my boyfriend works full time.
Anyways I dont mean to justify myself to you all, I realize I was once an immature kid who ended up in some bad situations. I apologize for being to nasty, I was just very hurt because I looked to you all for support when it came to my rats, which I loved with all my heart despite what happened in the end. I am sorry I became homeless and could no longer care for them properly. I had a rough time a few years back with life in general and my rats were all I had.
I am sorry for the trouble I caused you all, and thank you for helping me when I needed it.
I just hope you all know my heart was always in the right place.
I understand if you kick me off again, I guess I was just curious to see what was going on and how everyone was making out.
Thanks for your guy's time. :)

If you want people to give you another chance, you have to take a chance on them too. Creating a fake profile isn't a good way to start things off. Be honest with people and see where that takes you.

By the way, your son is beautiful! :D

Back