My First (And LAST) Tattoo

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a really nice tribute to your father, Cait!! :D

Cait said:
Yeah the guy was saying how the top of the foot, ribs, and wrist were the three places that hurt the most. He said for him, the ribs sucked the most and kind of turned him off getting more (temporarily, obviously). He also said the shoulder was the least painful place.

Years ago, I got smacked in the forehead with a golf club. I learned two things that day: 1.) I should stand farther away from people playing golf and 2.) Getting stitches in the head isn't nearly as painful as I expected.

Since getting stitches and getting a tattoo both involve needles, I'm going to jump to the conclusion that if you're ever looking to get a tattoo on your face, it will probably be less painful than getting one on your foot! Just thought I'd throw that out there! :giggle:

KMG365 said:
Since getting stitches and getting a tattoo both involve needles, I'm going to jump to the conclusion that if you're ever looking to get a tattoo on your face, it will probably be less painful than getting one on your foot! Just thought I'd throw that out there! :giggle:

You could compare that to... getting a forehead piercing lmao! And im sorry, but i almost died laughing when i read "i got smacked in the forehead with a golf club" HAHAHA as if you admitted to that. I would have taken that to the grave lmao

KMG365 said:
That's a really nice tribute to your father, Cait!! :D

Cait said:
Yeah the guy was saying how the top of the foot, ribs, and wrist were the three places that hurt the most. He said for him, the ribs sucked the most and kind of turned him off getting more (temporarily, obviously). He also said the shoulder was the least painful place.

Years ago, I got smacked in the forehead with a golf club. I learned two things that day: 1.) I should stand farther away from people playing golf and 2.) Getting stitches in the head isn't nearly as painful as I expected.

:giggle: :giggle:

Maybe if you didn't get your first tattoo on the top of your foot it wouldn't hurt so much. You nut! lol

Also it's absolutely beautiful, I'm sure your dad will love it <3

Awe Cait! What a great tribute to your father!!

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo but I am an indecisive person, therefore what I like today I may hate tomorrow...so until I can find something that I will love forever I will remain tattoo-less!

Congrats on the new tattoo, I would imagine it being rather painful on the foot...I am positive your dad will LOVE it!!!

Back