Mr. Curley, RIP sweet boy 10/7/13 The End of Curley's story

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss my Curley so much :heart: he was such a strong presense in the house. I know he's better off and he probably has a harem of woman, he was such a ladies' man. Like Finn, we had him cremated and he's ready to come home. I wish we had known our time with him would be so short :cry4:

I'm like you, while I know they are better somewhere else, I can't help but feel the loss of them. There truly is a strange emptiness in a home when one leaves us, even when there are many others still in the house. The space that they took up in the household was unique to them, and once they are gone one can't help but truly feel that something is simply missing. It eases with time, and I've simply learned to let the other rats and the next ones to fill their shoes pull me through it and help fill it in again.

It's a lovely way to think of your boys though, and I'm sure they are indeed surrounded by their share of eligible beauties now.

:heart: :heart: My dear Curley, your home now RIP my precious boy, until we see you again :heart: :heart: We love you so much and our hearts ache not having you with us. There will never be another Mr. Curley :heart: :heart:

IMG_4748_zpsa23d786a.jpg

IMG_4795_zps2ed60895.jpg

I miss you greeting me in the morning, even though you weren't able to do that for some time now. I will always remember your special Curley kisses and the last one I got from you. Sleep well my boy ... Sadly this is the end of Mr. Curley's story :heart:

Back