Morgan - Pregnant?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's belly looks bigger because she's crouched but i couldnt get one of her standing tall and i dont want to handle her much just now :)
428637_137799363005886_100003274686455_153139_193844306_n.jpg

I hope it does too, but i just realized that its two weeks ive had her, not three, so technically she could have another week or so to go (if she was caught just before i got her)

Hiya, sorry ive not updated, i have had a busy "long" weekend, and been away, again (last time for a while though :D ), for the last three days

AGAIN Bank messed up, my friend was gonna get scales for me on saturday but couldnt, so just back with the scales about 30mins ago.
I didnt really expect to see how much she had ballooned, Her sides have deffo filled out more, hopefully shes close, I wanted her to pop yesterday! (my birthday), She weighs a measly 239g although compared to my smallest boy, Mason, who is 287g it is pretty big, Im gonna stop hauling about at her for now and get pictures later :)

Morgan went to the vet today and he confirmed that she is indeed pregnant, She has nesting material in there, we're all ready to go, vet said should be any day now x

raindrop said:
Well happy belated birthday.My husband's birthday was yesterday too.

Ann

Thank you, Happy belated birthday to him too x

Thought i'd update everyone, I woke up this morning to a nest the size of my head, LOL
And theres been lots of baby movement! :D

jorats said:
Wow, she pretty much did her full gestation with you. That means she got pregnant pretty much the day before you got her.

just a few days off, So probably!, im starting to doubt they had her as long as they said they did though

Hey everyone,
Between 9am-1pm Morgan had her bubbas :)

428259_144039712381851_100003274686455_170137_1479015453_n.jpg

(this was a very quick picture, i picked morgan up, snapped, put her down :) no bubs were touched)

Back