• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MomRat Magic Fleece Liners! ALL LINERS $35! Prints Included!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just remember, these sale prices are good through May 16th, and when I reopen in August most of the prices will go up to their permanent amounts.:)

I got my liners and they're WONDERFUL! I posted pictures of them in action in the CN thread.

My little buggers already chewed a small hole in one pan liner. *cries* The rest are perfect, though!

It's custom order day, apparently!

Custom Triple CN set for Alex, going in the mail tomorrow:

DSCN1062.jpg

Also, check out the super adorable fabric Blytherue custom ordered(also going in the mail tomorrow :dance: ):

DSCN1052.jpg

Also, I'm kinda an idiot, and have been listing Single's as having two shelves, because well, I'm an idiot. Single CN sets will be one tray and one shelf, and prices have now been updated. Good thing I hadn't sold any yet. :wallbang:

I know! I'm so bad! :oops: I was planning on just buying liners from momrat and then I saw that fabric...I had to have it! And momrat was nice enough to make liners out of it for me. I got it at joann's by the way! :cheeky:

Today was cage cleaning day and I got to use the NEW LINERS!!!!! (my old ones were far too holey!)

They are absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

Thank you!

Now, how long before little teeth make a big hole?!?! :giggle:

Hopefully Never! I have two sets for my double, and they've been in there since january, and only one tray out of four, and no shelves, have holes. But my boys never were chewers. Finished your liners today and started on the hammocks, Jenny!

Great!!! I'm excited!

AND I looked this morning and there were no holes! I think that they just fit so well that they cant get their hands on any fabric to chew (and I blocked the places that they normally chew with toys!). Usually after one night with a new liner there are giant holes all over.

They still look great!

Just a bump to remind everyone that liners are on sale through SUNDAY, and then we're done for the summer! I will not be taking ANY orders over the summer(although you can reserve something, if you like) and prices WILL be rising slightly come September, when we reopen. Last call! :)

MomRat Magic Fleece is now on Hiatus until September -we will not be able to sew or ship any items until then. I will still be online from time to time, so pieces may be RESERVED between now and then, no money exchanged until I get back in September. So basically, you can call dibs if you know you're going to buy something, and don't want that fabric to get grabbed by someone else. To see available items please see my album at MomRat's Magic Fleece Liners.

Prices will be updated for the fall as soon as I have time to update them. Also coming in September - Color coordinated full sets - liners and hammocks that all match to give your cage the true designer look. =) Sets will be starting around $50 for a Single CN Liner with 4 hammocks and $80 for a Double CN with 6 hammocks. Stay tuned!

Feel free to take a look at my original research thread "Fancy CN Liners" under habitat here. Hopefully my testers will continue posting reviews there for your enjoyment. :wink:

Feel free to ask questions. :)

I'm hopefully going to be getting two or three young does in early 2011 (or whenever all my suppies come in and I can find some babies that need a home), and I was wondering if you had zebra fabric? If I was to order a single CN set, I'd love zebra striped liners and a zebra striped hammock set (with the inside part beside teal or blue of some sort). :)

MomRat Magic Fleece will be reopening its doors September 6th! I will post updated prices here a couple days beforehand, hopefully. I will be taking custom orders for colors not in stock, but there's plenty already stitched up and ready to go out the door! To see available items please see my album at MomRat's Magic Fleece Liners.

Also coming in September - Color coordinated full sets - liners and hammocks that all match to give your cage the true designer look. =) Sets will be starting around $50 for a Single CN Liner with 4 hammocks and $80 for a Double CN with 6 hammocks. I will be happy to start taking custom orders for them once we are open!

Back