Momma - Play Hard Beautiful, R.I.P <3

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Got up to another surprise today! The house & coxy box were stufffed with shredded paper and all the blocks were stashed :giggle: ..it was Momma for sure ..cause Hannah don't do that! yayyy :joy:

Yay! Happy to hear she is doing so well!

Also, you should change the sad face in your original post (you know, the one beside the thread name when you go to click on it) to a happy face. Everytime I look I think, oh no, something bad happened... like a mini heart attack ;)

Love the pic of her with the sun chip... although it REALLY makes me want one haha

crumbilina said:

Also, you should change the sad face in your original post (you know, the one beside the thread name when you go to click on it) to a happy face. Everytime I look I think, oh no, something bad happened... like a mini heart attack ;)

Love the pic of her with the sun chip... although it REALLY makes me want one haha

:giggle: Ill do that now!

Ratty Momma said:
crumbilina said:

:giggle: Ill do that now!

Haha thanks!!!
I am mini heart attack free now.... but still craving sun chips...

Momma is still great! got up today to her monkey barring accross the top of the cage :giggle:

Sorry for the lack of pictures, she never stops long enough to get one anymore ..which is not a bad thing :D

Thanks Ash!

Managed to get a few pic's of Momma :giggle:

IMG_0812-1.jpg

IMG_0842-1.jpg

IMG_0843-1.jpg

IMG_0845-1.jpg

IMG_0847-1.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

Thanks Ash!

Mommas right eye is almost bacl to normal ..but she is still head bumping when you pet her head?

Got a video of Momma on the run tonight ..thought I'd share :D

& some pics :)

Momma escaping down the side of the couch :giggle:
IMG_0879.jpg

NOMNOMNOM's
IMG_0890-1.jpg

Back