Mister ---Aug 8th, 2007

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Fidget's post is a hard act to follow, but I wanted to say again how sad I am that Mister Mister has crossed. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know! Give Ms Bijou a kiss from Auntie Arlene.

Fidget, that was a lovely poem.
Jo, I'm so sorry that Mister has passed on. It sounds like he had a wonderful last six months with his special girl Bijou. What a sweet little guy he was. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Beautiful tribute to sweet Mister.

Thank you so much for all your comforting words. It really means a lot to me. Bijou seems to be better tonight. But... she doesn't have that constant rat hanging off of her. I'm sure she's going to miss her shadow.

I started the day with the heartbreaking news that Mister is no longer cuddling you Jo or Bijou (or his other adoptees)
I've spent the day adjusting to him being gone and hoping both you & Bijou still know he's with you.

It's my bedtime, and I want to end the day sending kisses to Mister, and to Bijou too, and most heartfelt hugs to you Jo. Along with respect that he was there because you are who you are. So many rescues (even the ones you don't bring home, you just help frightened parents over the net).

I think that once in a while righteousness has to say "we owe her more than kids dumped in her lap, stress, intros, some short fun, and heartbreak, even while each of those kids is a gift. I think we should show her that the life she saves and the heart she heals resounds beyond her & the kid. How that kid becomes so much of the others, and so deeply affects the humans she shares them with".

And ultimately every abused or neglected kid rescued is going to benefit us all by going to heaven a healthy loving spirit rather than a hateful angry one. Cause we all hope to live there one day too.
What you do to restore a kid's healthy spirit doesn't die when they do. They benefit in a peaceful now and forever, and we all do, in a better forever when we get there..

Mister is not gone, just waiting for you & Bijou to show you the beauty that the healthy spirit you created has created. Here, and where he is now.

Remind Bijou tof this, she'll understand. And then you sleep peaceful knowing you have one more guardian angel watching over you. Hugs.

Goodnight sweet Mister :kisses:

Pass the kleenex. I should know better than to read this post from work.

Mister will be missed by so many of us, and i feel so bad for Bijou looking for him.

Lovely tributes...

I'm so very sorry ... :(
Mister :heart: was such a wonderful rattie and you and Bijou gave him such a wonderful life.
take good care of yourselves

Back