MissGuardian´s ratties

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ratties playroom(my bedroom).

774a9645.jpg

094f6cd8.jpg

Nirvana is now a lone rat for the rest of her life :gaah:
Oliver started to bother here, making her sicker(she has lung tumors), and biting me..
He didn't seem to like it her much :(
Due to Nirvana's health, and that I don't have the capacity to work on his biting(no obvious reason, but did not seem directly hormonal either), I rehomed him to Vitania:/
He'll have more rats to play with there and will be taken very well care of..

One of the reasons I chose to keep her alone, is that she is pretty bad in intro, and don't seem to care all that much about other rats either.. She is more interested in people.. So far she seems to love it.. She's mostly free range when I'm home..

It's not ideal, and I hate having lone rats, but I really do think it was the best option for her:/

I'm sure Nirvana loves being the queen of the world with noe one threatening her throne. :giggle:
In time Oliver will have alot of friends to pester! Even though he does not seem to like them at this point. :panic:

Vitania said:
I'm sure Nirvana loves being the queen of the world with noe one threatening her throne. :giggle:
In time Oliver will have alot of friends to pester! Even though he does not seem to like them at this point. :panic:
I think she does :giggle:
Just need to find something to keep her busy so she won't get bored :panic:

I hope he come around soon.. He needs something to use up all that energy on :giggle:

Will probably have Nirvana pts this or next week :cry:
Her breathing has started to get worse pretty fast :cry:
Then I'll be temporary og permanently ratless..

Back