Miraz lost a testicle?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

I couldn't get a good shot because he is super wiggly but I can only feel one testicle. And yes, you have permission to giggle at this thread.

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

Do you feel any weird lumps if you really massage the abdomen? If they can "hide" in human men, I suppose they can jump back inside rat boys too. But I can't imagine why it would. :?

I don't know what to offer. I hope the little guy is ok.
(no, I couldn't possibly giggle at this, only when I have that effect on human men).

Not too long ago, I found this on one of my males, I didn't make much of it because I know it happens but it didn't stay like that.

I've never encountered this, I'm really glad you're sharing it, Melissa.
I intend to keep watching to see what you learn and how things turn out.
You never know when someone elses experience will be yours.
First and foremost tho, I hope your boy is ok. :kisses:

this is the first time I've heard of such a thing! Please keep us posted!!!

(maybe he just felt like tucking himself in... if he is in a cage with other males then he just might be tired of having his cagemates' NOSES in places they don't BELONG!!! :D!!! ;)!)

Maybe you should...um... massage him. If it's stuck somewhere it's not supposed to be, it may need unsticking.

I'd set up a vet appt for the little guy. If anything they could at least do an xray to make sure there isn't anything abnormal going on internally. Thats just me though, things like that make me paranoid.

Back