Meet MY Teeny Tiny Hamilton Rescue Babies :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we have some weight gain since Monday night when they arrived. :)

Monday evening

Aella - 46 g
Nyx - 43 g
Xanthe - 38 g
Theia - 38 g

This morning (Fri.)

Aella - 55 g (+9)
Nyx - 56 g (+13)
Xanthe - 50 g (+12)
Theia - 46 g (+8)

I am pleased :mrgreen:

lilspaz68 said:
Well we have some weight gain since Monday night when they arrived. :)

Monday evening

Aella - 46 g
Nyx - 43 g
Xanthe - 38 g
Theia - 38 g

This morning (Fri.)

Aella - 55 g (+9)
Nyx - 56 g (+13)
Xanthe - 50 g (+12)
Theia - 46 g (+8)

I am pleased :mrgreen:

Good food does wonders. :nod:

More pics to go along with the new weights :D

Theia and Xanthe's butt
TheiaandXanthenov6.jpg

little Theia stretches
Theianov6.jpg

Aella's big butt...hehehe. Its really not this big, she's just fluffy :D
Aellanov6.jpg

Only the one pic of Aella because she kept running to and on me, down my clothes, etc LOL

Nyx and Xanthe
NyxandXanthenov6.jpg

Little Nyx
Nyxnov6.jpg

Nyx2nov6.jpg

Shy sweet Xanthe is finally coming out of her shell. :mrgreen:
Xanthe2nov6.jpg

Xanthenov6.jpg

Maple said:
Awww, I can hardly remember mine being this little. They grow so fast.

Well for comparison, you would never have seen your babies look quite like this. They are the weight of 2.5 week old healthy bubs, but have the pointy faces of almost 5 weeks of age now. Your bubbies would still have stubby faces and squinty eyes at this size. :giggle:

The babies are gaining steadily now and are doing just great, not a sneeze, not a sniffle

The weights as of today are;

Aella – 61 grams (I figure her butt spot makes her arse look bigger than it is, like big patterns on pockets do to wider butt women :giggle: )
Nyx – 65 grams (black does make a girl look slimmer!)
Theia – 51 grams
Xanthe – 58 grams

I put them on my computer chair and they found my velcro’d back brace hanging off of the back…new hammock/hidey hole LOLOL

Aella the brave. She’s a nice friendly girl, first to try something, first to come to me :)
Aella3nov8.jpg

Aella1nov8.jpg

Aella2nov8.jpg

Aella4nov8.jpg

Nyx is a beauty with her dark jagged hood, she’s also my cuddler. I cannot put my hands near her or she’s flying up them to get to my shoulder, where she settles down under my hair, licking my neck and doing baby bruxxes. :heart:
Nyx2nov8.jpg

Nyx3nov8.jpg

Nyx1nov8.jpg

Theia my wee one, is a little less “friendly” to me but very adventurous. She’s Trouble. When I had them in my lap she kept trying to climb the keyboard to the computer desk, and I would keep plopping her back in my lap. She got smart and just started diving as fast as she could so she would make it. Not scared but very determined. LOL She’s adorable!
Theia3nov8.jpg

Theia2nov8.jpg

Theia4nov8.jpg

Theia5nov8.jpg

and finally sweet shy feminine Xanthe. My model baby, quiet, and demure and finally coming out of her gentile shell. LOL. She’s got a lovely bareback, she’s not a mismarked at all...that would be gauche wouldn’t it? :cheeky:

Xanthe1nov8.jpg

Xanthe2nov8.jpg

Xanthe4nov8.jpg

Xanthe3nov8.jpg

the tiny dolls are GROWING like weeds, I am very very pleased. :joy:

Aella - 80 grams
Nyx - 81 grams
Theia (runt) - 69 grams
Xanthe - 72 grams

Nyx
Nyxnov11.jpg

Theia and Aella
TheiaandAellanov11.jpg

Xanthe was not cooperating so I had to hold her for a pic NOT of her butt or tailtip. :giggle:
Xanthe1nov11.jpg

Back