Look what's living under my shed!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, no more sighting of the little guy but our meat is disappearing. We are thinking of not feeding him anymore, let him move on. I do miss our chipmunks and squirrels.

jorats said:
Oh goodness, this little stoat/ermine is super adorable.

Ermine.jpg

Nic was trying to entice him with peanuts... no go. Give me meat woman! So I threw him a piece of turkey.

Ermine2.jpg

That face belongs on the cover of Cosmopolitan.... :heart: :rose: :love6: :thud:

That little ermine is so cute. I'm lucky enough to see them when I go to the Kortright Centre. It's in it's winder coat right now (white with the black tip on the tail) but they change to brown with a white belly after the winter season. The're also known as the short-tailed weasel and they are native to North America. Great shot Jo, you must have all kinds of those little guys hanging around up there at the north pole! :giggle:

Is the little guy still living under your shed?

Apparently we have one living out in my Dad's shop. He was going to leave it be but after reading up on these creatures we're worried it might hurt the cats :(

Back