Lilspaz Rescue and Hospice - CLOSED and under QT 03/12

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Sadly it looks like my home is now closed to any new rats as there is "something" infecting and killing some of my rats. At this point, I am just fighting to save lives with what I can. Sadly, my vet is gone until March 16th so I am more or less on my own. When he returns I am going to dredge up enough funds for MFI testing at RADIL if possible and see what I have been dealing with.

Anyone who visits will have to go through typical QT behaviour. Stay away from your own rats for 3-4 hours OR dart to the bathroom, remove your clothes (put in a closed bag to be washed later), have a hot shower andthen blow your nose.

Wish my babies luck, they all need healing vibes, and I need them as well, especially energy vibes, so that I can keep going...

:sad3:

OMG, I'm so sorry Shelagh. :sad3: :hugs: If anyone can make it through this situation it's you. :hugs:

edit for typo

I will ask for some favors if anyone feels up to it...

1) if anyone can find baby cereal super cheap, and would ship it to me, I will pay them for it. My store charges $3.49 for a smallish bag.

2) if anyone wants to make a couple of hammocks, it would be incredibly appreciated. Even if its just a nice square of fabric with holes in the corners.

3) if anyone can find dollar fleece (the big ones) and are able to ship it to me, I will pay for that. Going to my Dollarama is often a futile experience and takes a good 1.5 hours out of my night. I need to come right home to see if there's anyone new sick, who needs immediate care.

I am honestly really scared. :undecided:

lilspaz68 said:

1) if anyone can find baby cereal super cheap, and would ship it to me, I will pay them for it. My store charges $3.49 for a smallish bag.

2) if anyone wants to make a couple of hammocks, it would be incredibly appreciated. Even if its just a nice square of fabric with holes in the corners.

3) if anyone can find dollar fleece (the big ones) and are able to ship it to me, I will pay for that. Going to my Dollarama is often a futile experience and takes a good 1.5 hours out of my night. I need to come right home to see if there's anyone new sick, who needs immediate care.

I'm on top of all of that, hun!!!

Can I come see you this week?

xxchelle said:
lilspaz68 said:

I'm on top of all of that, hun!!!

Can I come see you this week?

I would love that!!!

:shock: oh no..... you poor thing... stay strong.. we are here for you if you need a hug or someone to talk to or shoulder to cry on.
sending many many healing vibes your way...
we will see what we can scrounge up for you.
<big hugs and healing vibes>
:cuddle: :heart:

Oh no Shelagh! How awful! :sad3:
I hope you get it under control soon and that your babies get well soon.
:hugs:

lilangel said:
Also We will try making a few hammocks to send your way!

That is especially appreciated as I have to get up early in the AM during the week (like 6-6:30) to throw in rat laundry downstairs. By the time normal people come to use the machines, the smell has disappated LOLOL. I am so tired in the mornings these days I never quite make it in time, so I am down to dregs of hammies LOL

I should be seeing Chelle soon, maybe she can bring some stuff back to you after I get Darwin back... I'll see what I can find.

Back