Laval (St-Anne-des-Plaines) QC Male rat in tank with python

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning on calling him back tomorrow morning, if he doesn't call back before I do. He was eager on getting rid of him/her as he/she was destroying the snake tank to make a nest... hopefully he'll call back tomorrow.

Nancy left a message this morning and if he doesn't reply by 2 pm, I will get a friend to call to see about picking him up. I don't want to bombard him with too many people interested because he may think he can make some money and I don't want to pay him a cent.

victoria said:
I saw this today and I thought I replied but I guess not...

Thank you guys!!!

It may be that he's not calling you back because the roads are awful right now. Hopefully he'll call you and reschedule at least. If not, I'll contact him tomorrow and try to arrange to pick her up. It'll be a public transit adventure (I have a GPS now so I won't get too lost) but well worth it.

If it's a female, I have two previous adopters waiting for a single, young female.

I have a car today so if there is anything I can do let me know.

Still no ring... :(

Victoria, Mairead - if he is filtering me out, he may be filtering numbers from Montreal (514) altogether. I don't know if Emilie is in Montreal, but maybe Mairead should be the one calling him as she is in Laval... just a thought...

I had a rescue situation where the guy was thrilled we were taking the baby rats but then stopped answering everything, we tried again on Monday and got the roommate who said this guy ALWAYS gets so drunk on the weekend that he cannot talk. So lets hope nothing happened to that lovely boy and he's just out for the weekend.

lilspaz68 said:
I had a rescue situation where the guy was thrilled we were taking the baby rats but then stopped answering everything, we tried again on Monday and got the roommate who said this guy ALWAYS gets so drunk on the weekend that he cannot talk. So lets hope nothing happened to that lovely boy and he's just out for the weekend.

Somehow, I hope that's not the case - we're talking about a family with young children here (heard them in the background when his girlfriend picked up the first time).

My biggest fear is that he actually saw friends of his at that children's party he was taking his kids to, and that they took the poor rat for their own snake... :cry4:

Unepuce said:
My biggest fear is that he actually saw friends of his at that children's party he was taking his kids to, and that they took the poor rat for their own snake... :cry4:

Oh I hope not...he is all I have thought of today.

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up but I am just waiting for him to email me his address and I'll go get the little guy/girl tonight.

Ok I'm home, got lost of course! I got HIM. :dance: He is so sweet and tiny. :heart: My son and I started calling him Peanut on the way home. I'll upload some pictures tomorrow as he is a tiny bundle of energy and won't sit still. He doesn't seem traumatized at all at spending 2 weeks in a snake tank.

Back