Laval (St-Anne-des-Plaines) QC Male rat in tank with python

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victoria

I usually don't post but there's something about this ad and the picture...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-animaux-a-donner ... nFlag=true

Rat a donner..je lavais acheter pour nourrir mon serpent mais il est entrain de muer jcrois.il en veut pas..jai nourri le rat et tout ..il est tres fin .pas crantif du tout..jle serpent lui a rien faite.il dort en cuillere avec lol.doit donner au plus vite.merci.je suis a ste annes des plaines.

Giving away rat. I had bought him to feed my snake but I believe he is shedding. He does not want it. I fed the rat and everything [...] He is great, not apprehensive at all. The snake hasn't done anything to him. He sleeps coiled around him. Must give away as quick as possible. Thank you. I'm in St. Anne des plaines.

Phone number in ad.

If anyone can get him and can't keep him, I may be able to rehome him. He needs to be picked up ASAP.

I didn't see this.... I didn't see this...

This is a HUGE red alert for me... I really, REALLY cannot take a black boy home right now or he'll be staying and I will hit the asylum... :panic:

I will talk to BF when he wakes up. If we decide I really can only be the driver, will there be somewhere I will be able to drop him off?

ETA - Of course I wrote... waiting for an answer...

Unepuce said:
I didn't see this.... I didn't see this...

This is a HUGE red alert for me... I really, REALLY cannot take a black boy home right now or he'll be staying and I will hit the asylum... :panic:

I will talk to BF when he wakes up. If we decide I really can only be the driver, will there be somewhere I will be able to drop him off?

ETA - Of course I wrote... waiting for an answer...

Nancy please please got get this boy, we'll sort out where he goes after...Oh god it sleeps coiled around him? :shock: :sad3:

I live in Laval but I don't have a car today (that I can drive) if you can get him to me I'll take him.

Mairead said:
I live in Laval but I don't have a car today (that I can drive) if you can get him to me I'll take him.

Really? I'm happy and disappointed... the new guy was making his way into my plans already LOL!

Where do you live in Laval? I am in Ville St-Laurent, so might not be that far away from you!

In Laval des Rapides, right off the 15 on the river. If you are heading North we're the first exit (exit 7) in Laval, coming South the last.

lilspaz68 said:
Nancy please please got get this boy, we'll sort out where he goes after...Oh god it sleeps coiled around him? :shock: :sad3:

My understanding in reading the message is that the rat actually sleeps cuddled next to the snake. But who knows who's right?

Now that I know for sure he will get a home, I did call the number. They will call me back in about 5 to 10 minutes (they apparently own a store), which is good news as he apparently still is there. I will keep you guys posted.

Mairead said:
In Laval des Rapides, right off the 15 on the river. If you are heading North we're the first exit (exit 7) in Laval, coming South the last.

I live really close to the 15 and Cote-Vertu/Sauvé, so we indeed are almost neighbors! :D

Good news!!!! Spoke with the guy... we will be meeting up half way after supper tonight.

He told me the little boy was in the snake tank for 2 to 3 weeks :panic: but that they got along (...) and slept next to each other. He's been on a rabbit food diet as they also have a rabbit. Poor, poor boy....!!!

Just a thought... what if "he" is a "she"??? "Rat" is masculine in French, so "he" might not mean anything genderwise...

Wish I had tought of asking when we spoke...

Unepuce said:
Mairead said:

I live really close to the 15 and Cote-Vertu/Sauvé, so we indeed are almost neighbors! :D

We are indeed!

:gaah: I've been checking back here periodically through out the day hoping you got him. Poor little guy another night spent in with a snake.

I saw this today and I thought I replied but I guess not...

Thank you guys!!!

It may be that he's not calling you back because the roads are awful right now. Hopefully he'll call you and reschedule at least. If not, I'll contact him tomorrow and try to arrange to pick her up. It'll be a public transit adventure (I have a GPS now so I won't get too lost) but well worth it.

If it's a female, I have two previous adopters waiting for a single, young female.

Back