kijiji-Hamilton-rat pups, 3 wks old... $1.00 NEW pics :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh silly me! I forgot to add the lovely and sweet Grace.

Graceandbgirloct28.jpg

Grace3oct28.jpg

Grace1oct28.jpg

Grace2oct28.jpg

It's so great to see them gaining weight! I am so glad you got them 'chelle. They're adorable, and sweet, and my heart melts every time I think about holding them in my hand! I just adore them so much (especially that wee little manrat)! :heart: :heart: :heart:

:D what a wonderful rescue story and pictures :D

Their tales are the cleanest rat tails i have ever seen in my life LOL. I love Grace, she is such a sweetheart

I hope the lil bareback is fine, she's my love from this litter (the first babe I met, but touched my heart instantly) and if I had the extra bucks for a spay, she'd be here in a heart beat.

:heart: :heart: How adorable! What sweet little loves:heart: :heart:

I don't think I realized how young big sis was until that pic......poor Grace, she's just a baby too!

That's good though! Means she's less likely to be pregnant. Heh.

I think she was from the litter before this one, maybe. Poor girl.

Oh they are so cute! If we were getting more ratties after this group I'd totally adopt 2 of those ones!

This thread, once again, reminds me how lucky I am to find (or be directed to :D ) Rat Shack. I've met some truly amazing people here, and I'm reminded of it again. Rats have made me into a better person than I was even at the start of this year. I'm loving how far these fur angels can take us humans! :heart: :heart: :heart: Best and happiest surprise of my life! :joy:
Thanks to those of you who care THIS much!

We've decided names! I hope that's okay with Shelagh, she's welcome to change. I'll make a thread later tonight after we've taken individual pictures! But for now I'll keep everyone in suspense... We picked a pretty cool theme, I think.

xxchelle said:
We've decided names! I hope that's okay with Shelagh, she's welcome to change. I'll make a thread later tonight after we've taken individual pictures! But for now I'll keep everyone in suspense... We picked a pretty cool theme, I think.
OOOO, what is the Boys name????
i'm going to bed, crappers, i'll have to sneak a peek in the morning!

give him a lovin' for me!
:heart:

Latest posts

Back