kijiji-Hamilton-rat pups, 3 wks old... $1.00 NEW pics :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad you got to save them chelle~ They are such sweethearts! Are they still as active as they were before (in the car, lol)? Also, thanks for the pics~ Now I get to oggle the babies all over again =D

I got this email this morning...chelle sent it at 3:30 am (even after I told her how insidious Baby Watching was :wink2: )

Hey Shelagh. The babies ate up the Ensure/baby cereal mix like there's no tomorrow, they went nuts for it, popcorning everywhere! They're so freaking cute!!

How infuriating :redhot: Those babies are no way more then 3 weeks old, they are smaller then the 3 week old litter I took in last year. This is unbelievable. I say skip the police and call child protective services ASAP. That is very clearly not a safe situation that ANY child should be in. Chances are he is using more then just alcohol and pot, esp. if he couldn't speak and was just staring at the wall. That poor little girl. PLEASE call CPS ASAP.

Chelle you are AWESOME!!! :heart:

So glad you guys finally got these babies! :happydance:

I feel horrible for the little boy left behind, but I know there was nothing you could do. :(

:heart: poor babies.....so sad to think of all the unlucky ones, mom, baby boy etc........but concentrate on the ones that you saved. You guys all are amazing..... :hugs:

More pictures because, like Shelagh told y'all, I was up all night watching the babies. Got to bed around 5. Hahaha.

Tonight I'm going to try to get individual pictures of each of their markings, dangly pics, etc. They dangle surprisingly well!

DSC_6885.jpg

DSC_6895.jpg

Lynds, I *think* your boy is the beige hoodie on top of everyone in this picture, the one closest to the larger girl.

DSC_6887.jpg

awww, they are ADORABLE!
and bless that wee girl, she looks like she's taken mama's place for those wee babies...
:heart:
Her name should be Grace, as in 'saving Grace' that's what she is....
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Her name can totally be Grace...you okay with that Chelle?

She looks like a worried teenager trying to take care of her new extended family, working at the local grocery store, trying to keep Children's Aid at bay. :heart:

Awww, Chelle you might want to reconsider that milk formula...try your grocery store instead.

lilspaz68 said:
Her name can totally be Grace...you okay with that Chelle?

She looks like a worried teenager trying to take care of her new extended family, working at the local grocery store, trying to keep Children's Aid at bay. :heart:

Awww, Chelle you might want to reconsider that milk formula...try your grocery store instead.
sounds like my teenage years, poor soul....

I am sure these wee ones are 3 weeks not 4. I'll show you why.

Oh and don't forget that Ontario rescues (or maybe just local ratmills around here) produce narrower heads all the time and it just keeps getting worse. So the babies pointy heads cannot be used to age them.

Dilbert at 3 weeks
Dilbertinthecarrier2.jpg

Imagine a pointy head on him (Dilbert had a nice wide head) notice the fluffy fur, the funny little body, potbelly, etc
mmmbreakfast.jpg

Almost 4 weeks
Dilbertday6.jpg

Dilbertthefuzzballday5.jpg

4.5 weeks
Groomingagain.jpg

Back