Jazzy Had Her Babies!!-Pg 15 The End of an Era Jan 11/12

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, despite the lack of milk bellies, they all seem to be holding their own. Still peeping when mom shifts position, wiggly when picked up, and not interested in baby soy formula. Here are some pics from today:

The group shot:

IMG_1161WP.jpg

Hey, I can hold 10 rats in one hand!

IMG_1167WP.jpg

Photo with scale - they really are growing although they still seem so little

IMG_1162WP.jpg

The beginnings of peach fuzz:

IMG_1164WP.jpg

They look like they are developing normally, I don't see sunken sides so your timing must be off Joanne when you look for those bellies. :lol: After 3 days the skin thickens and you won't be able to see them as well, or anymore. Lovely babies. :heart:

Dad is a black hooded and mom is a black berk? So probably all beige or PEWs depending if both carried either red eye or pink eye and one little black dude.

Dad (Buddy) is a black hoodie and mom (Jazzy) is a black self - thought I saw a couple of white hairs on her belly .... but no white on her to speak of ...

No, blacks can't carry agouti. If they have the agouti gene, they will be agouti. But agoutis can carry the black gene. It's a dominant gene.

With a self and a hooded that should make all the babies berks.

Back