Jazzy Had Her Babies!!-Pg 15 The End of an Era Jan 11/12

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say "Thanks for the sentiments!".
They are happily beating up the babies now... :)
I wanted to get the new kids integrated while everyone is relatively healthy.

RIP Tia, you were the last of Jazzy's babies. She died this morning two weeks shy of her third birthday. It's hard to remember the little PEW nick-named 'Squirt' because she was always moving so fast. She has been the senior citizen of the cage since her mama died a few months ago. She was never a cuddler, but this morning she let me cuddle her and I was hoping she would wait for me tonight for a few more snuggles before she passed, but it was not meant to be. She was in the hammock with everyone holding vigil for her. I'm glad she got her rattie snuggles until the end.
Bye Tia, say 'Hi' to everyone at the bridge, especially your mama... :sad3:
IMG_1558-TiaWP.jpg

TiaconquersHEDDec132011_1.jpg

RIP Tia! The Bridge and all of your other family members that have crossed over before you, await! :heart:

Joanne, I am sorry to read of your loss! :hugs:

Thanks, I just went through all the pics too. Gosh how time flies. It was nice to know what happened to every one of them. It truely is the end of an era, and I will always have a place in my heart for Jazzy and her babies.
Now I have a new momma, Petunia, and she is quite the character too. And once again I am trying to find homes for babies. And once again I will probably end up with a few babies. But that's OK.........

I am sorry Joanne......I know how I felt when the last of my Piper kids left....it is so sad to say good bye to such a precious time.....but the memories are so wonderful.

Back