Isa and Dusa - Surgery Today Update 5/16/13

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:joy: Wow those pictures of Dusa are making me smile from ear to ear but also tears of happiness are running down my face. :joy: I am so happy she is doing so well!

Poor Isa, no pics of her very often, she's in the shadow of her sister :roll: . She's scared of the world is fat little Isa. I saw her comfortable and relaxed in the hammock last night so had to get these. My little bug-eyed girl :heart:

Second that nomination!

Those two are such an adorable pair... they make me melt!

Would love a new picture of the 2 sisters together... :heart:

lilspaz68 said:
Unepuce said:
Second that nomination!

Those two are such an adorable pair... they make me melt!

Would love a new picture of the 2 sisters together... :heart:

Me and you both! I have tried and tried...ain't happening LOL

I tried SO hard to get a pic of them here together when they popped their heads up over the base of their cage together. Whenever I did take the picture it was one or the other, never together.

I swear they do this kinda stuff just to mess with us >.<

Joanne said:
I love those big, dark eyes...

How is her sister healing? Is she zipping around now that she doesn't have big suitcases to lug around?

Absolutely thrilled with her New Life :D Not liking other rats though *dig dig, rub,huff* :laugh4:

Got a few pics of Isa and Dusa while cleaning their cage. Isa is still fat, still worried but not as much with me, just the rest of hte world LOL Her tumour is growing slowly. Dusa has gained back all the weight she lost with those nutrient suckers and looks like a normal little old lady now. her armpit tumour is also growing very slowly :)

her lovely belly :D

Back