Introductions

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16kacha

I read the Introduction section a member posted, I also has a thread where I wanted to see others experiences. I went back to it and no one has answered, so here I am again.

I started intros about 5 days ago. I did it everyday for 20 minutes. the first 2 days it was puffy fur then the next 2 went better (no puffy fur, a lil cleaning, no cuddling, still nothing crazy), then on the 5th day my boy Finn was I believe pretending to clean Chester. Chester squeaked and freaked out but I didnt see any wounds. Finn did this again 10 minutes later and teeth scraped chester. It looks like cat scratched, it didnt really bleed but Im still worried about continuing with what I was doing. Finn does well with Elwin and Norman, just not Chester. Chester seems okay with them all but he doesnt really try to get into it.

Should I continue??

If I really cant get them to get along I can always put Chester in with my other 2 boys I have.

Back