Introducing Faith (disturbing skin pics) - 08/11 AM :'(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw so nice for her to have company and her back looks nicely dried in the photo. One of my nakkids, Dobby had a bad skin infection that took so long to heal. Weepy sores on him. Not as big as Faiths but more spots all over him. He did heal up nicely though. She looks like she will too.

Faith's battle is now almost over. She started open-mouth gasping but her little fighter spirit wouldn't let her leave, so I am having to take her in this morning and have her pts. :cry3:

I am so sorry Shelagh....there have been many people hoping and praying for this little girl. I will tell my hubby when he gets home from work...he would always ask about "the little rat" every evening while I was on the computer.......
You are a wonderful person to try so hard for these dear little ones......we all love and admire you. :hugs:

Shelagh you gave her many things she's never had. She will always be thankful for that. You are an angel :heart: :hugs:

Oh my goodness, Shelagh. I followed poor Faith through your entire thread. I cannot believe this poor little girl is gone.. At least now she's free of pain, and knows all the love you gave to her.

Rest in Peace pretty girl. Give Wolf and Ryder a kiss for me..

I am so sorry. How difficult it must be for you to lose this fight. :cuddle:

We've come to love that little girl over the last while, and I will miss seeing her sweet face.

aw , so sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. I just read it in its entirety , and I am so sorry. But I am also happy you made her last days so happy. :hugs: RIP little dear.

:sad3:
You definitely gave her the best life she could imagine for her last time here on earth, and she'll be telling everyone over the bridge about it.

:hugs:

Back