intro in the bathtub with running water: AMAZING

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BREAKTHROUGH!!!

DSCN6382.jpg

DSCN6400.jpg
DSCN6416.jpg

DSCN6421.jpg
DSCN6422.jpg

DSCN6437.jpg
DSCN6431.jpg

DSCN6426.jpg
DSCN6444.jpg

DSCN6410.jpg

*SMOOCH!*

I kept them all on top of the CN for the whole day, no blood or fights! strider even gave milky a good licking, and while milky protested very vocally, I think secretly he liked it just a bit. :wink2: and oohh to see them all curled up together, it was heart-melting! even though noodle would quickly scamper off when milky started shrieking hahaha. but just look at his tired, content (?) old man face.

however once I separated them, strider's tail got into a casualty... so now I've moved their cages further apart so that never happens again. strider and noodle both have numerous (shallow) battle wounds on their backs, while milky is completely devoid of scratches. so it's only up to milky! but I think I'll clean out the CN and put them together INSIDE under supervision. soooon.

(if I put them all inside the CN, and it doesn't work--once I return milky to his old cage, would I have to "reset" the CN again when I want to try again?)

Oh wow...those pics of them together is just wonderful.
Unfortunately yes, you'll have to reset the CN if you have to pull Milky out again.
But if you keep it as out time only for all three then you wouldn't have to.

hmmm I see... trouble is, I don't have a cage big enough for both noodle and strider. I guess a temporary small cage wouldn't hurt too much! in that case I'll have to head back to toronto and pick up an extra cage from my mom's house. I can't wait until pics of them together is the NORMAL thing to see. xD

I just don't want to launder the blankets they'll be on every single time, though I guess I could just try intro-ing them in a great big empty CN for a couple days! just now I put them in my large plastic clothings bin, and shook it around to scare them when they looked comfy enough to fight. hahahhaa, it worked for the most part! then afterwards I put them all on my lap and no squeaking whatsoever (well, except for minor ones when someone shoves milky's face etc)!!!!
:joy:

Back