Inca...Allergy Issues? PT instead? One Last Try

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight I came home to Inca running around on the bed waiting for me. I fed her first and she had 12 cc's of food. She had a good night, exploring, grooming thoroughly and some cuddling :D

may8IncaPM2.jpg

may8Incapm.jpg

Unfortunately due to not feeling well and too much ibuprofen, I passed out before her last feeding of the day. I woke up at 2:30 am and realized Inca was not on the bed...arrrrghh!! I finally found her in the other room under her old cage...she was fine but hungry. She gobbled up 14 cc's of food then crawled into her cage for a well-deserved sleep.

may9IncaAM.jpg

I tucked her in and she dozed off quickly :heart: :heart:

may9IncaAM2.jpg

Unfortunately I am now wide awake...hahaha

I think I finally fell asleep at 3:45 am :p Woke up at 7:05 am (late) in a panic...Inca wasn't in her cage again!!! Then I looked down and she was sleeping beside me. LOLOL

I made up her food this morning a bit more solid than liquid and she gobbled down another 11 cc's before she pushed under her fleece to sleep again...ahhh I wish I was her this morning :thumbup:

Sweet Inca. Ain't that good when they know they have something worth fighting for? She makes my heart feel a little lighter this morning :heart:

Inca keeps stabilizing and improving. She's gained weight from all her feedings and is definitely hydrated (seeing the amount of pee come out of her :giggle: ). Last night Jenny was over to visit her and offered her a baby carrot and she snatched it. While Jenny was holding it, she ate almost ALL of it. Then we tucked her in her cage while letting Tornado Alley, Belle and Clemmie out on the bed and she ate another one...today I put in a few lab blocks, 1 Mazuri, 2 Harlan and she is gnawing on the Harlan block...solid food!!! :joy:

may11Incaeatinglabblock.jpg

Back