I blame SQ - Update RIP Boomer

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said! He DOES deserve lots of quiet happiness now, the poor baby. I wish him all the best. :heart:

So Boomer has settled in very well he is living in the top half of the DCN with Boris and Chase, I have even caught him snuggled up with Boris. He very rarely whimpers anymore and he is such a sweet boy.

His lump turned out to be an abscess, we were keeping an eye on it and last week we noticed that it was starting to get red spots, this weekend during cage cleaning I saw it had formed a scab so I gave an experimental squeeze and stuff started coming out, it looked like brown toothpaste. Yuck! I can't believe how much came out. I am very happy for him to get rid of it.

I'll post some photos of our squishy boy soon.

Terrific!! I am so glad to get an update on Boomer and how wonderful that he is doing well! Can't wait to see some photo updates of our special boy! Send him my love and kisses! :heart:

I just wanted to update everyone and let you know we lost Boomer last night, we had been fighting a persistent URI and when we went to give him his medicine this morning he had died during the night. It was very unexpected because he was doing so much better recently and I thought we were turning a corner.

My daughter is devastated, but I told her that during his last months of life he was very loved and had rat friends to play with, he was her favourite rat and she loved him very much.

Oh no! :sad3: I am SO sorry about Boomer! My husband and I send our condolences to you. :heart:

We know how very hard it is to lose one of your ratties. I know Boomer was very loved and had such a wonderful home with you. Let your daughter know we all loved and cared about Boomer and I know he is having a beautiful time at the Bridge with lots of ratty friends and goodies. Again, so sorry for your loss. :(

:heart: RIP Boomer :heart: I am so sorry for your loss. At least Boomer got to know love and belonging before he had to go. You totally changed his life these past few months. :hugs:

Latest posts

Back