How to Play *CLOSED*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sketchi said:
I already have two nominations for that pic, or do you mean one vote has to happen during feb?

If someone seconded the nomination then on Feb 1st you can go ahead and post the picture in the Feb thread. Don't forget to add the link for the first and second nomination of the pic, so we can see the nominations.

Can we nominate one of our own pic's (only first nominations) ..if we think our picture is good enough?

I've added a new rule since the submissions are just getting too much and is taking me a lot of time to set up.
A member can place a total of 5 nominations. Even if there are several more nominated and seconded, the member must choose 5 of those to submit in the RPOM thread which must be up before the 15th of the month.

We are getting way too many submissions which is taking a long time for me to set up.

I second that (not that it needs it lol)
its getting way to hard to decide!

Just to clarify, the member who posted the pictures submits up to 5 right? not the person who nominates? Will there be a limit on the number of nominations one person can have? I know it was discussed before.

Some people are just too good at taking pictures of their beautiful rats :p

Do all of these pics go into a calendar or something? I think that would be waaayy cool!

Back