Hi there!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will help with the rattie loving.. not so much the cage cleaning :lol:

Welcome to the forum, morats!

mamarat said:
Hello hubby, how come you're not cleaning a few cages right now?? lol

hahaha...RatSlave!!!

Hey Dad!! Will you post on here more please? I always see your name and for a sec I am puzzled as to who this person is?
watchful.gif

pleased to meet you morats! good for you for helping out!

moon: haha same with my hubby. He right there with cuddles but always disappears when its time to clean! I am lucky tho, my two sons help me clean. The rats tend to be a family project at my house, everyone helps.

I must be lucky, Wayne and I share the responsibilities, except I am always filling the food and the water. But hey he helps clean that's all I care about... :lol:

Nice to meet you morats

as for cage cleaning I just follow mamarat's instructions.lol. It took me a while before I could handle the ratties but once I was hooked, man I LOVE them to pieces

Hello Morats! Do you work for the government? I ask cause everytime I see you you've had a name change :lol: Moe, Ratapapa, I think there was another I've forgotten.... You should be Moe007 - man of many disguises.

Oh well, so nice to see you here, I hope you take time out from cage-cleaning once in a while to hang out and chat!

it's the most amazing thing! There's actually a 3 story place with 3 members of the same family occupying each floor.
They all have rats! Every place on all 3 floors!

Back