Hi, newbie here...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Mr-ratdaddy! Nice to "meet" you! your boys are beautiful. I have 4 boys myself, Daryl, Rick, Merle and Glen. I posted a thread about myself in the intros forum with pics of my boys. Merle I think is the alpha. Daryl is second in command, and is always challenging Merle's leadership. Glen is the middle boy, and doesn't make as much of a pig of himself as the rest. Rick is low man on the totem pole. I got the first three at the end of August, and then got Rick sometime in September. when he was first introduced to the rest of them, they were always taking the hair off of his backside (barbering). he has grown is hair back now, and looks good.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Godmother said:
:welcome4: to you and your handsome boys! Always happy to see more members from the UK. Which county are you living in? My hubby is from Shropshire.
I'm up in bonnie Scotland :) enjoying the run up to Xmas everyone?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Hello to bonnie Scotland from Seattle, Washington U.S.A.!

(Yes, I am a fan of Scotland, yay! I think I told xcat that I own the DVD of "Last King of Scotland"...watched it about 20 times already to hear James McAvoy's Scottish accent, ha ha!) Yes, I know, I am one of THOSE Americans who loves kilts and bagpipes, heh heh!

A very happy holiday to you and your ratties!

oh, how I would love to visit Scotland someday! I'm a big Star Trek fan, and Scotty was always my favorite character.

Oh yeah, we are Star Trek fans too (my hubby and I) and yep, we loved Scotty of course!
"Captain, she's gonna blow!" :mrgreen:

Scotland is ok of you can deal with side ways rain and wind lol. So, can any of you nice ladies give me a "tour" of this forum. I'm getting a little lost :) a breif explaination of what to put in what forum will be a great help :)

You know what? That is a very good question and I have trouble navigating through the forum too, as in, where I go to post a brand new topic. I usually just click on "View Active Topics" to see what the current topics are and to see what is new. So I get lost too, aside from that one area I go to. BUT, I am really bad at navigating on computer sites/forums, so....any tips from the pros here would be great!

By the way, Mr. Rat Daddy, I totally understand the Scotland weather...it reminds me so much of where I live, here in the Seattle area. Freezing cold, lots of wind, overcast, rainy....ughh! So I would be a bit less shocked at Scotland weather than say, a person from California or something, ha ha. But, yeah, cold and windy and rainy is not the most fun. :roll: I am sure the sideways wind and rain is probably a lot stronger in Bonny Scotland though...I can only imagine! But I STILL want to see the Scottish Highlands some day. :cloud9:

Mr-ratdaddy said:
Scotland is ok of you can deal with side ways rain and wind lol. So, can any of you nice ladies give me a "tour" of this forum. I'm getting a little lost :) a breif explaination of what to put in what forum will be a great help :)

I wouldn't mind sideways rain and wind for short time, but I don't think I could deal with it on a regular basis. would love to visit Scotland, but I probably wouldn't want to live there.

I'm not much help on navigating the forums, as I'm still a newbie here myself. sorry about that!

The easiest way to navigate and post a thread in the appropriate spot is to click on Board Index at the top (when you log on this is usually the page that comes up anyway).
The different categories are listed with a description of what's in them.
Have a gander!

Sorry for my delayed post! crazy Xmas :p But aye, everyone should come to Scotland and we will have a party in the rain lmao!
Thanks again for the warm welcome :)

I'm in! Love rain parties! Then Welcome to the Shack. If you have a smart phone I suggest dowloading Tapatalk its what I use. Keeps me connected. Easy to navigate and respond and add and share photos and videos :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

SterlingRats0408 said:
If you have a smart phone I suggest dowloading Tapatalk its what I use. Keeps me connected. Easy to navigate and respond and add and share photos and videos :)

I love Tapatalk!

Back