Hi, newbie here...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr-ratdaddy

Hello everyone, I am Mr Ratdaddy and I am from the UK. Just wanted to pop in and say a little bit about me :)
So yeah, from the UK, self confessed technology expert and android OS enthusiast. I currently have 4 rats, disco pepper lucky and chance. Disco is very cuddly, pepper is a bit poorly, lucky is keen to explore on his own and chance is keen on being the boss of everyone! I'm not as knowledgeable with rats as I'm am with technology but I shall contribute where I can, when I can :) so yeah, I'm a new resident geek B-)
And big shout out to the misses @xcat ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Welcome. :D. If you hang around you'll learn to be a rat expert too, lots of information and nice ppl here :)

Oh and we would love to see some pics of your boys :)

Welcome to the Shack Mr. Rat Daddy! So nice to have great Rat guys here! Hope you enjoy being here! And yes, like someone else said, we love pictures! Feel free to post some of you and your rat kids! :joy:

Hey guys, sorry for my late reply! Life coming up to Xmas gets a bit hectic eh? prepare for pictures!
chance_lucky.jpg
Chance and Lucky
dexter_tea.jpg
RIP Dexter
Disco_and_pepper.jpg
Disco and Pepper pop
Lucky_with_ice_lolly.jpg
Lucky with an ice lolly bit
Pepper_pop.jpg
Pepper pop

Yay, pictures! :joy:

Your furry kids are just beautiful! Wow, that top photo of Chance and Lucky is just adorable...such precious boys! Thanks for posting these! And lovely Disco and Pepper, very handsome boys!

I am so sorry about Dexter...rest in peace, sweet boy. :heart:

Vladina said:
Yay, pictures! :joy:

Your furry kids are just beautiful! Wow, that top photo of Chance and Lucky is just adorable...such precious boys! Thanks for posting these! And lovely Disco and Pepper, very handsome boys!

I am so sorry about Dexter...rest in peace, sweet boy. :heart:

The picture of Chance and Lucky together is one of my favourites. :heart: And yes, they are definitely a handful! :giggle:

Welcome Buster! Have you posted pictures of your babies yet? If you did, I may have missed it on another thread. I would love to hear about your babies and see photos!

Back