HH update...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww Cole is so cute holding the babies, you can see the concentration in his eyes...must not let go. lol

That's a bunch of cute little butts!

HH got some really AWESOME hammocks delivered today!!!!!
Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!
I put some up in the cages when I got home toinight!
i'm off to bed, as i'm pooped from going all day at school and working til now, and i've gotta do it again tomorrow! YAY! LOL
but I do promise some pics of the wee ones, and of the 2 new boys that we took in today! They are SO cute and VERY sweet!
CAS ward case.... eeeessshhhhh
until tomorrow, wish me luck on my Integumentary Test, as well as the catheter insertion part of the personal hygeine.... YIKES!

sorry i'm late, this has been yet another CRAZY week for me...
Here I am, me, it's me, no meeeeee! (she's a fiesty, and pay attn to ME kinda girl! and ADOPTED!!!!)

This is one of her 4 sisters, who also is ADOPTED!!!

Marigold, one of the original freezer babies, is ADOPTED!!! She left with One of Lavendars girls, and SnowDrop!

Lavender, also went to her FOREVER home yesteray! She went by herself, but to a home with a little girl who was living alone, so now they'll have eachother!

New boys!!!!! The CAS ward case, teen aged girl brought home 2 females, and 2 males, was planning on breeding... DOH! Foster mom said NO WAY! and called her case worker, who then called me after removing one of the sexes from the home, and telling the girl that her behavoir for breeding an already overflowing population of unwanted animal, was not goiing to be tollerated! The pics are not ideal, I had picked them up between school ending and work starting, snuck them into work, then got home after 11pm, quickly made a make shift cage for the night, went to bed, and got up for school at 7am and took these pics before I left, they are now living with Lavenders boys, who are AWESOME boys, and VERY playful and social! They immediatly accepted these 2 little babies into their home...
Their names are Waldorf, and Statler, from the Muppet Show, they were the 2 old guiys in the balcony! LOL

Ashekas boy, Gordon who is one of Lavi's boys with one of their new cubes!!!! Thanks to my 'angel' and Petunia!!!

Thing 1 on another one of our new hammocks sent from our angel and Petunia!!!

Back