HELP possible infection? Update- RIP Ben and Batty

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately as I predicted, Ben's son Batty developed the same type of tumor on the opposite side of his head and passed away on the 21st of december. It may sound cruel, but we opted out of the surgery for him because it seemed to do more harm than good for ben due to the location. Batty was far more happier than ben had been through his time with the tumor. Batty didn't actually show any signs of sickness untill a few weeks before he passed. And even up till that point, he kept his appetite and was constantly involved in giant snuggle piles from his cage buddies who seemed to give him just as much love and comfort as we did. Since he wasn't euthanized, batty was buried in the peaceful park across the street where he may enjoy the rest of his days beneath the beautiful sun and trees. We visit him every day <3 RIP good boy.

As for my soon to be 2 year old Quasar and my soon to be 1 year old Mouse, They are both quite happy and healthy and have no signs of illness. :)

I am very sorry for your loss. :sad3: They sounded like wonderful little fur friends and I am sure they are playing happily together now. :hugs:

Back