Hello from CA

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rae, I just realized when I was looking at the photos of your ratty house set up that you have the exact same cage as I do for my rats! It is the Super Pet Exotic or something like that, right? With the blue plastic platforms and the black plastic ramps? I have used the same one for my two previous boys and my current boys and they have always loved that ratty "condo" as I call it. (I hate using the word "cage", ha ha)

I have always thought it was so easy to clean too, and such a nice deep base! I use fleece and flannel to line it on the bottom, rather than the papery litter stuff, i.e. Carefresh, etc. I bet your babies are going to be very comfortable and happy in their house..it looks wonderful!

Yup, like you said I didn't wanna have to grab them. Apollo hates being picked up so I don't think he'd feel much like being anywhere near me after that. I'm looking forward to playtime today again sooo much :love6:

And I love, love, love Greek mythology. Those are my two favorites of the main Gods and I had a feeling one would be a little more mischievous of the two (Hermes for sure lol). I also had a lizard names Ajax, but considered Achilles too. They're all great names though!

Aaaand yes it is the super pet deluxe something something. The amount of space for the price and quality is verrrry reasonable. I liked how where the bowl was supposed to be can be replaced (like with the tube I added). They seem to love it so I'm happy with it :D

Aww, thank you so much...it was actually Maximus that passed away. Achilles is still with us and we are grateful for every day we still have with him. :hugs:

Yes, Ajax was actually a name we also considered too, how neat is that? :)

Yes, I love the Super Pet Exotics ratty condo, isn't it great? Great value and sooo much nice, open space for two ratties!

Enjoy your playtimes with your boys...I know it is something so nice to look forward to..and the bonding continues! :grouphug2:

Aw sorry, I'm such a dork. Was thinking about it later and thought ohhhh no :doh:
And lol, ya funny. He was great in the story but it also just sounds awesome. Even though almost everyone asked why I named him after a cleaner...
Thanks again for welcoming me!

Aww, no worries at all!

Ha ha, yes, I can just see people asking, "Why did you name your rat after cleanser powder?" :lol3:

We are so glad to have you here at the Shack! We hope you stick around and share your babies with us! :)

Back