Has anyone else had the cold/fever/flu of the century??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been feeling tired and just "off" since the 29th of October. I thought it was just recovering from the road trip. Then on the 8th of this month (Thursday) I got very ill. Still going on now can't wait to get better.

littlematchstick said:
Im late to this party, but Im now on day 8 of horrible bronchitus...I have both a viral and bacterial form of it. Finally broke down Monday and went to the dr for an antibiotic. Now its wednesday and Im finally starting to feel a little better. I actually feel a little bit human. Started out last week as a sore throat and heaviness in the chest. I swear it couldn't decide what it was..chest or sinus type thing. Every day I'd wake up and sometimes it would be in my head, some days it would be in my chest. It's horrible. Some days I could barely keep my eyes open. Hopefully this antibiotic finishes kickin some but soon, its back to work on Saturday. And well wishes to anyone else who is sick!

I can tell you that this was posted almost a month ago, and I STILL have a cough..it's just not wanting to let go, I had my antibiotic lengthened and completed the whole course...it just doesn't want to leave me. I see my doc again on the 28th, if its not gone by then, I'll see what he has to say about it. I've not had something hang on for this long =in years! Hope everyone feels better soon!

Back