Harlan run *bad news* :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jo we were wondering if we could get 2 bags .

hey jo. this is angie.
when you send the boxes. can you use purolator to ship it, because i work for them and get a discount. i havent had anything sent this way before (only sending things out)... so i will find out all the details for you this week and get back to you. But the way it should work is you'll be able to send it through puralator with out any cost to you and we will pay for the shipping when it would get here.

lindsayfawn said:
Hey Jo we were wondering if we could get 2 bags .

hey jo. this is angie.
when you send the boxes. can you use purolator to ship it, because i work for them and get a discount. i havent had anything sent this way before (only sending things out)... so i will find out all the details for you this week and get back to you. But the way it should work is you'll be able to send it through puralator with out any cost to you and we will pay for the shipping when it would get here.

Sure thing... we have a depot not too far from us so that will be easy. Let me know the details when you have them.

jorats said:
Ratlover101 said:
Wow, more than twice a year? Nice! What formulas will you be getting Jo?

Guelph only sells the 2014 cause that's what they use in house for their rats.

Ok thats fine I guess. I knwo its the better formula but I do have 3 babies so I was hoping for the 2018 but thats ok. I'll just supplement there diet with baby cereal! Thanks again Jo! Just let me know when you want me to pay and I will! Thanks!

Ratlover101 said:
jorats said:
Ratlover101 said:
Wow, more than twice a year? Nice! What formulas will you be getting Jo?

Guelph only sells the 2014 cause that's what they use in house for their rats.

Ok thats fine I guess. I knwo its the better formula but I do have 3 babies so I was hoping for the 2018 but thats ok. I'll just supplement there diet with baby cereal! Thanks again Jo! Just let me know when you want me to pay and I will! Thanks!

Baby cereal and Ensure along with the HT will be perfect for the wee ones. :thumbup:

I would also love to have a bag! I bought a bag many moons ago and it was a hugs hit among my crew. I can also pay you through your pay-pal account. You are my rats new idol! :bow:

Given the new postal rats, it may be less expensive to send it using another service ...
Since the cost of mailing small parcels has dopubled, I am afraid what the cost will be ...

Guess they must have raised their prices because the cost of gas has gone down from those high prices we were paying several months ago? :doh:

I'll definitely look into other methods and find the cheapest way to send out.

There's Purolator, FedEx and our postal service. Any other? What about busing? I wonder if we could try Greyhound?

In my experience FedEx Ground has been only a couple of dollars more than Canada Post - and twice as fast. If Canada Post's prices are going up and FedEx isn't then FedEx would be the cheaper option. No offense to the Purolator girl but they're prices were crazy ridiculous - you would need a discount of appx. 75% to make shipping by Purolator worthwhile.

Back