Harlan available from this website?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm... could you put a bag in the post to the UK? :laugh4:

We did manage to get a bag here to try direct from Harlan and the rats love it! We have not done much with it yet but I expect that we will be hit with the same problems over here :shock:

My gang is getting low :cookie2: , so I'll be wanting a bag from the next run. I know someone else who might be interested, and I bet that Linda will be needing some more.

:thanks: for arranging all this!

Kat said:
Grr i would love to get a bag, but i dont have a car or a visa to pay through paypal >.< argh lol

I'm pretty sure one of us involved in doing the Harlan run would be able to drop off a bag to you. I'll be starting a new thread taking orders this weekend. I'm going to call Harlan and order a skid of 2014 and then top up the order to $1000 with 2018. Since I want the freshest mill date I'm going to see when they expect the next shipment from Michigan. Once I have a firm date I'll get my order list ready.

2018 will be first come, first served. After that you get 2014 like it or not!

The waiting if almost over!
:panic:

I'm in Balto, MD and would like to get some Harlan as well. I have 2 girls that really need to go on a diet, so I will need a type with less protein. Someone told me what # that was, but I forgot. If anyone is going to make a Harlan Run and they are in the MD area please let me know! Thanks. Julie

People in the US can order Harlan from several places such as Kim's ark (a rat rescue).
Unfortunately there is no where to order it from in Canada :( ... except by doing these Harlan runs ...

Back