Got a sick girl here...sad update :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shelagh,
thank you for taking such good care of Kamali :heart:
I know how hard this is, but thank you for giving Kamali :heart: a painless death with your loving presence to comfort her.
Thank you for not allowing Kamali :heart: to suffer.

Keeping you and Kamali in my thoughts ...
Give Dilbert a cuddle from me.

((HUGS))

Holly

I am so very sorry. She was a dear girl, and Dilbert and Kyrie will miss her. I hope that they will comfort you.

Corrie :angel2: would have been so grateful if she'd know how well you took care of her daughters. I am grateful, too, because I came to love her little ones when I was fostering them.

Thanks for giving her a wonderful life and a merciful death. Kamali left her mark on so many of us.
:tracks:

:sad4: this is the first post to really make me cry... lots have upset me, but I love Dilly and Kamali... And that video of her breathing is heart wrenching.... I can't bear it when the lovely little things get ill. Oh god.... *wipes tears* maybe it's worse becuase I'm due on, but that's so horribly sad.... Poor Kamali... sweet sweet girly... who's going to use Dilly as a pillow now??

Oh my god I'm a wreck :tearful: hell....... *sniff*

starfoot said:
:sad4: this is the first post to really make me cry... lots have upset me, but I love Dilly and Kamali... And that video of her breathing is heart wrenching.... I can't bear it when the lovely little things get ill. Oh god.... *wipes tears* maybe it's worse becuase I'm due on, but that's so horribly sad.... Poor Kamali... sweet sweet girly... who's going to use Dilly as a pillow now??

Oh my god I'm a wreck :tearful: hell....... *sniff*
Aw (((starfoot)))

You're due??? what do you mean??

Back