Goliath updates (new pics April 9)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

I thought since it isn't a medical emergency anymore I would move his updates to here.

He is improving healthwise but does sleep an awful lot. Last night I was just exhausted and fell asleep on the couch with him sleeping in my shirt. His fun was running out of the shirt at the bottom, bouncing around and then running into the top and through...LOL. The things that amuse babies :roll:

He is also a little braver in his cage when I put him back in this morning. :D

But the important part are the pics...

I just had my icky meds...like a good boy (such a teeny mouth to get that syringe into)
Goli-ivehadmymedsmar11.jpg

That is a big world out there!
Goli-thisisabigworldmar11.jpg

But I am a brave boy :)
Goli-butIamabraveboymar11.jpg

Now he grooms (constantly in fact )
Goligrooming1mar11.jpg

Lick those hands
Goli-lickthosehandsmar11.jpg

Do you mind? I am busy here!
Goli-Imbusyheremar11.jpg

Now I am sleepy...Zzzzzzz (he was bruxxing and boggling for me as I stroked him :heart:)

G'night little Goli Man :mrgreen:

gotta go get Food again. :lol:
Goli-imsleepynowmar11.jpg

Could he get any cuter? I mean, seriously.. I'm getting cavities over here! How incredibly adorable can one baby rat be?!!?

Oh I'm so glad he's with you and feeling better! Those pics are totally adorable!! He's a really sweetie. I love the pics of him washing... his balls look like a little bench or pouffe he's sat on :D

I am so glad to see he is in good hands now! He is soooo cute. I just want to steal and smooch him. Since I can't please shower him with kisses from me.
Glad he is improving!

starfoot said:
Oh I'm so glad he's with you and feeling better! Those pics are totally adorable!! He's a really sweetie. I love the pics of him washing... his balls look like a little bench or pouffe he's sat on :D
That's what I thought, I didn't realize at first that it's was his bits, little Goilath has got some big cojones there :lol:
He's very sweet :heart: I love his little bite ears, such a cute little darling, I hope he continues to improve :thumbup:

Actually tonight is not good, he keeps having gasping attacks. I am going to change him to baytril and dex to see if we can get some air into those little lungs :( Almost time to go a-steamin'

Back