Game - Whatzit?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, I'm really loving this game. You should see my sister and my mom, we get together and talk about the game and we try and figure it out together. lol So much fun!

I think this is an easy one! :D

Whatzit10_zps4c849496.jpg

jorats said:
Wow. That was brilliant. I would never have guessed that, although, I didn't know of such a thing. lol
For some reason I was thinking NASA don't ask me why and then Kennedy Space Centre popped into my head.

jorats said:
I would never have guessed that, although, I didn't know of such a thing. lol

Just in case you were curious...

The John F. Kennedy Space Center (KSC) is the United States launch site that has been used for every NASA human space flight since 1968. Although such flights are currently on hiatus, KSC continues to manage and operate unmanned rocket launch facilities for the U.S. government's civilian space program from three pads at the adjoining Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. Its Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB) is the fourth-largest structure in the world by volume[2] and was the largest when completed in 1965.[3]
(Source: Wikipedia)

KMG365 said:
jorats said:
I would never have guessed that, although, I didn't know of such a thing. lol

Just in case you were curious...

The John F. Kennedy Space Center (KSC) is the United States launch site that has been used for every NASA human space flight since 1968. Although such flights are currently on hiatus, KSC continues to manage and operate unmanned rocket launch facilities for the U.S. government's civilian space program from three pads at the adjoining Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. Its Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB) is the fourth-largest structure in the world by volume[2] and was the largest when completed in 1965.[3]
(Source: Wikipedia)

Very interesting.

Back