Game - Whatzit?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMG365

[dropshadow=blue:2frlm6co]Whatzit?[/dropshadow:2frlm6co]​

1. Whatzit1_zps2094ede7.jpg

[/*:m:2frlm6co]
  2. Whatzit2_zps7e98b05d.jpg
    [/*:m:2frlm6co]

I used to play these Whatzit games all the time as a kid, so I guess I figured everyone else did too! :wink:

WHATZIT?™ are cunningly disguised names, phrases and sayings that are turned around, upside-down, sideways or jumbled up. It could be the size, position or direction that will give you a clue. Sometimes, the pictures combined with a word or a number will give you your answer.

For example:

Whatzit3_zpsfa10bb34.jpg

You can see in the word C O M M U NIT Y that the letters NIT are spaced closer together than the other letters. NIT is pronounced like KNIT. These are the clues to a hidden phrase.

KMG365 said:
I used to play these Whatzit games all the time as a kid, so I guess I figured everyone else did too! :wink:

WHATZIT?™ are cunningly disguised names, phrases and sayings that are turned around, upside-down, sideways or jumbled up. It could be the size, position or direction that will give you a clue. Sometimes, the pictures combined with a word or a number will give you your answer.

For example:

Whatzit3_zpsfa10bb34.jpg

You can see in the word C O M M U NIT Y that the letters NIT are spaced closer together than the other letters. NIT is pronounced like KNIT. These are the clues to a hidden phrase.

What is, tight knit community?

oh wait, this isn't jeapordy? lol

Hmmm....

Huge A= stronger pronounciation maybe?- kegAY... reggae?

Salvation Army Ward- the tion seem closer together, the ward is bigger... uhh....

Aida said:
Hmmm....

Huge A= stronger pronounciation maybe?- kegAY... reggae?

Salvation Army Ward- the tion seem closer together, the ward is bigger... uhh....

The first two I posted are harder than many of the others. You also need to take into account the position of the letters/words.

It's possible that no one will get the Salvation Army one. :wink:

hmm, well WARD is DRAW backwards

drawback

one drawback

salvation army..........
er got nothing there

fight/save

er nope nothing's coming on this one

geez, give us the hard ones first?!?! get an easier one to warm up us with, ok?
:lol:

Oh boy. This game is one for my husband and my oldest son. Mmm, time to get Julien to come back here. lol He loves things like this.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have put harder ones to start with. :(

I think the Salvation Army one is particularly hard, so I'll give the answer here.

Whatzit1_zps2094ede7.jpg

The Salvation Army, a CHRISTIAN organization, is sitting ON the word WARD. Army can refer to SOLDIERS.

So, the answer is ONWARD, CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS. This is a 19th century English hymn.

Most of the Whatzits are more mainstream than this, at least the ones that I'll post, so I think people will enjoy those! :D

hopefloats said:
i had that salvation army one on my screen for an hour, I never would of guess that LOL

Sorry! Don't base your opinion of the game on the Salvation Army one. That one was definitely hard!

Back