Game - Whatzit?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm, thinking "out loud"
o squared?

zero squared is zero

zero to the second power?

it's still nuthin' lol

drawing a blank

wait,use blank instead of line= blank check?

that still doesn't explain that zero to the second power/zero squared

if it's an "o" instead of a zero it..... still doesn't make sense lol
O2 is the symbol for oxygen. Although technically if the 2 is written high like this one, it should be -2 to indicate its charge, right? Or if the 2 is written down low then it indicates two bound oxygen molecules (its molecular formula), so really the way it's written is incorrect for any form of oxygen. Right? Or am I just blowing smoke? :cheeky:
But meant to indicate 'air' (although technically air has way more than oxygen in it...)
Bahahahaha!

Yeah maybe it should have been N2_ instead since most of the atmosphere is nitrogen. You are right about the charges too. I think it is just supposed to be as obscure as the other puzzles.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

O2 is the symbol for oxygen. Although technically if the 2 is written high like this one, it should be -2 to indicate its charge, right? Or if the 2 is written down low then it indicates two bound oxygen molecules (its molecular formula), so really the way it's written is incorrect for any form of oxygen. Right? Or am I just blowing smoke? :cheeky:
But meant to indicate 'air' (although technically air has way more than oxygen in it...)
Bahahahaha!

I wouldn't put that much thought into these puzzles! :D

I think if you asked people what's in the air we breathe, a very large number of them would say oxygen, but they'd be hard pressed to come up with anything else.

Next!!!! (please! :) )

Okay!

Whatzit44_zps6460d05e.jpg

Bahahahaha!

that's what was getting to me, the 2 wasn't where it should have been for oxygen
oxygen was the first thing that came to me

well they do call these problems dingbats after all, and I don't think that refers to the people solving them
lol

Bah that's what I meant! My kindle has this stupid predictive writing and it changes stuff on me all the time.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Back