Game -- The shacker below me

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More like a billion! Don't even get me started, I read about 2-3 books per week.

The shacker below me has a phobia.

Aida said:
More like a billion! Don't even get me started, I read about 2-3 books per week.

The shacker below me has a phobia.

Well Im scared of heights and dark woods and of loss. But i dunno if I would call them phobias lol

The shacker below me is an artist?

Not really, did homework all day then went to work. But I did get a valentine in the mail from n old friend which was sweet : )

The shacker below me has a fishtank :D

I did but all my fish passed on and my heart couldn't handle it so I took it apart.

The shacked below me has a cat/cats?

( I may be hijacking this but couldn't resist) Yes : ) I have had cats my whole life and although all but one has passed on, he is a charmer haha 17 years old in July :D His brother passed away last April from kidney failure and unfortunately Tigger is in early stages too but with proper diet and meds we hope to have him around for a yer or 2 yet. We got him and his brother when they were just 4-5 weeks old ( their mother was a stray too sick to care for them )

EDC_3728.jpg

The Shacker below me has rodents/small pets other than rats?

Yes:) a beautiful fat male hamster Albus and three female gerbils:)

The shacker below me likes disney movies?

Yes : ) I'm actually in university for a Bachelor of Fine Art with a Photography major :D I really enjoy darkroom photography

The shacker below me has snow where they live

No....I have a little GGMR when i see some cute babies...but I am pretty happy with having 6 right now.
The Shaker below me is having a great day

Back